OT5- Our Little Baby

Jack is the Baby, everyone looks after him.
Andy: Daddy
Rye: Papa
Brooklyn: Uncle Brookie
Sonny: Uncle Sonny
-----------------------

Andy's POV:
We all gathered around Jack's bed in the Baby room this morning after we heard him crying. He was really poorly, we thought that he was just getting a cold or something but you could plainly see that it wasn't like that. He had a rash covering most if his body, his eyes were red and watery, his nose was runny and he was sneezing a lot, a dry cough along with a sore throat and a high fever. I was knelt down by his side and ran my hand through his hair, Brooklyn was laying down beside him and giving him a cuddle, Sonny was getting him some water and a blanket whilst Rye was on the phone to our ageplay doctor. I leaned over and kissed our baby's hot forehead as he started whimpering.

"You're going to be ok Jackie, I know you're not feeling good." I cooed softly. Rye came back into the room.

"She said she could come over really soon to give him a check up." He said, that was great because that means we could just stay at home with him.

"That's good then." Brooklyn said as he rubbed Jack's back, the two of them looked so cute cuddled up together.

"I found your blankie Jackie, it was in Papa's room. I got your sippy cup too." Sonny said walking in with all Jack's things.

"Thankoo." Jack mumbled into Brooklyn's chest. Sonny laid the blanket over him and passed me the sippy cup. Jack started coughing again.

"Make sure you cover your mouth, Munchkin." Rye said, guiding Jack's arm round so his hand was covering his mouth as he continued to cough. Brooklyn rubbed his back until his coughs subsided.

"Sowwy Papa." He apologised for not covering his mouth initially.

"It's ok Angel, sometimes it's hard to remember." Rye said rubbing his leg gently. I grabbed a tissue from the tissue box and held it up against Jack's nose, I saw his nose twitching so that could only indicate something.

"*ACHOO!*" He sneezed forcefully.

"Can you blow your nose for me Baby?" I asked him, he blew his nose into the tissue. I wiped the snot that was starting to run down his face, his nose and upper lip looked really red and sore.

"Well done Jackie, I know that it hurts to wipe your nose." I praised him as I chucked the gross tissue into the waste basket.

We waited a couple minutes, we got a nice little set up going with some bean bags and pillows on the floor. We heard the doorbell go.

"I'll get it." I said getting up from my bean bag, I went downstairs and answered the door.

"Hey there Bethany, thanks for coming." I greeted our favourite ageplay doctor, she was the best and Jack adores her.

"I came as soon as I heard, what seems to be the problem with little Jackie now?" She asked me, this hadn't been the first call out for her this year.

"Cold or flu like symptoms but with a rash and a high temperature." I explained as we made our way upstairs to the Baby room. We came in, Jack was now sat on Sonny's lap, nuzzling his face into his chest.

"Jackie, Dr Bethany is here to see you." I cooed, he turned his head to the side so he could see her. He gave her a weak smile.

"Dwoctor Bethy." He said weakly, but happily.

"Hi Jackie, Papa told me you were feeling poorly?" She said kneeling down in front of him. Jack nodded slowly.

"Do you mind if I take a look at you, find out what's wrong?" She asked all friendly and politely. Jack shook his head, obviously he didn't mind. She grabbed a thermometer from her bag.

"This is going to go in your ear Jackie, it won't hurt you. I promise." She said before putting it in Jack's ear, it beeped and she took it back out.

"Ok, he has a temperature of 103. Jackie, now I'm going to check your heart beat with my stethoscope." She said putting the thermometer back in her bag, she took her stethoscope out and put it in her ears.

"It might be a little cold." She told Jack before putting the metal bit under his pyjama shirt so she could listen to his heart.

"Do you want to listen Jackie?" She asked him, he nodded. She took the heating bits out of her ears and put them in Jack's. He started giggling happily, this is one if the great things about Dr Bethany. She can always make Jack happy even when he is sick.

"Was it loud?" She asked as she put the stethoscope away, Jack nodded.

"Can you take your top off for me Jackie, so I can see your rash a bit better?" She asked, Jack nodded again.

"Uncwel Sonny, hwelp me pwease?" He asked as he struggled by himself, Sonny chuckled and lifted it up over his head. He started shivering.

"I c-cold." He whimpered.

"I'm know sweetheart, I'll be quick." She said,she examined Jack's rash. Lightly pressed down on it.

"Is it itchy Jackie?" She asked him.

"A wittle." He said quietly.

"Alright, you put your top back on now Jackie." She said, looking for something in her bag. Me and Sonny helped dress Jack again.

"I need you to stick your tongue out for me Jackie so I can see inside your mouth." She said as she brought out a wooden lolly stick. Jack did exactly that, she pressed the stick on his tongue and looked inside his mouth.

"Oh I see, Jack has some white spots around his mouth." She said taking the stick out his mouth.

"So do you know what's wrong with him?" Brooklyn asked.

"Jack has the measles, I saw in his files that he never got his vaccine against it so he was able to catch it. I'm assuming you are all vaccinated?" Bethany asked us. We all nodded, I almost forgot that Jack didn't get his MMR vaccine.

"Ok, you shouldn't have to worry about catching it off him. The rash should go away by itself, for treating his temperature you can just give him either paracetamol or ibuprofen. For treating his cold symptoms you can give him some honey and lemon tea to loosen his phlegm, just make sure he gets plenty of rest and fluids. Call me if you have any problems." She said packing her bag.

"Thank you Doc." Rye said.

"You're very welcome, hope you start feeling better soon Jackie." Bethany said standing up.

"Bye Dwoctor Bethy." Jack said.

"I'll see you out." Brooklyn said, standing up also. They left the Baby room.

"I'll go make Jack some tea and get him some medicine." Sonny said getting up and leaving as well.

"Daddy, cwuddles." Jack said making grabby hands for me. I picked him up and sat him on my lap, I held him close to my chest.

"Can I join?" Rye asked, Jack nodded and he cuddled with he both of us.

"Awww, snuggle party!" Brooklyn cooed and joined too. A couple minutes later Sonny came up with Jack's tea.

"Uncwel Sonny, snuggle too." Jack said.

"How can I say no to my Baby Boy?" Sonny said putting the mug on the bedside table and joining our cuddle pack. I hoped the next few days would involve cuddling like this, looking after our little baby.