Jandy- Hypothermia

Andy's POV:
I love winter time, because I don't need to go outside and I can just sit by the fire and drink hot chocolate all day. Jack is very different, he likes to be outside. Especially when it is snowing. And for once in the UK it snowed, after a long night of snowflakes falling from the sky we now had a very thick blanket over the grass. We were almost snowed in. And it was still snowing, it was literally a winter wonderland. I was sat in the kitchen with my huge hot chocolate mug, I put in some whipped cream and marshmallows to make it go even further. Jack bolted downstairs only wearing his boxers, he opened the door to the outside.

"Jack, go and put some clothes on before you catch your death in this winter weather." I said, I sounded like his mum. He completely ignored me and belly flopped into the snow drift, sinking into the powder. It was quite funny. I got our my phone and started to film him running around outside and making snow angels wearing nothing but his boxers. He was in his element, I got bored after a while and closed the door so the cold air wouldn't get inside. I took my hot chocolate up to my room and sat down, getting all cosy in my bed before putting on some Gavin And Stacey to entertain myself.

A couple episodes in, I noticed that I forgot to close my bedroom window. It was letting in a cold draft. I got up from my perfectly warm set up to go and close it. I quickly looked outside...Jack was still outside! He was trying to get into the house, I think I accidentally locked the door and trapped him outside. He would have been there for an hour at least. He looked up and saw me.

"A-Andy, p-please l-let m-me i-in!" Jack shouted whilst shivering. I guess no one could here him. I ran back downstairs and unlocked the door, Jack stumbled inside. I immediately pulled him into a massive hug, he was freezing.

"I'm so sorry Jack, I forgot that I locked the door." I said, I was rubbing his back to try and warm him up. He was shaking, his teeth were chattering like mad.

"Come and sit on the couch, I'll grab you some clothes." I said guiding over to the sofa, I ran upstairs to his room and grabbed his sweatpants and a hoodie. I also grabbed his duvet and took that downstairs with me to try and warm him up. I got back to him, I slipped his hoodie on over his head and pulled his legs through his sweatpants before wrapping his duvet around his shoulders.

"I-I'm s-still c-cold." Jack mumbled weakly. He probably needed to drink  something, something hot.

"I'll make you some tea Jackie, and I'll get you a hot water bottle." I said getting up from the couch, I put the kettle on to boil and grabbed Jack's mug from the cupboard. I grabbed the hot water bottle from under the sink. I put the tea bag in the mug, poured in some water and added a little splosh of milk before stirring it. I filled up the hot water bottle with the remainder of the water in the kettle. I slipped on a fluffy cover so it wouldn't burn him. I passed Jack the mug, he slowly took sips of the hot liquid. I lifted up his hoodie and tucked the hot water bottle into his sweatpants, right up against his stomach. Hopefully this should warm him up.

"Do you feel a little better now?" I asked him, he was getting a bit of colour in his face again.

"A l-little." He said, I could tell he was still a little chilly. He finished his cup of tea, he was holding the warm mug in his hands. He was still shivering, I knew just the thing to warm him up.

"Boys, get in here now!" I shouted, they all came running in.

"What's the matter?" Rye asked.

"Did someone die?" Asked Sonny.

"Am I in trouble?" Brooklyn asked.

"Jack is really cold, help me warm him up." I said pulling Jack into a massive group cuddle. We were like a wolf pack, helping the injured wolf get better.

"This is helping." Jack said contently. This was adorable, cuddling with my brothers.