Randy-Norovirus

Rye's POV:

I noticed that today Andy was going to the bathroom a lot, and I mean a lot. And he was in a grumpy pants mood. I was sat on the couch waiting for him to come back, he was in the bathroom for ten minutes, maybe more. I heard the toilet flush and he slowly made his way back to the living room, flopping onto his bed tummy first.

"You alright there Fovlar?" I asked kind of concerned, he looked sort of pale.

"Totally fine, fine, fine ,fine, right as rain, why wouldn't I be? Stop asking me so many questions I'm shattered." He said quite rushed, what was up with him.

"After a whole day of doing nothing, its good to kick back!" Jack said, limbs loosely hanging as he swaggered into the kitchen and opened the fridge to make himself some dinner.

"What's cooking?" I asked, maybe I could get away with not having to cook for myself tonight.

"Breakfast." He said, I looked at the clock.

"It's almost half past eight at night, why breakfast?" I said curiously.

"I had a big mac from maccies earlier, and a baked potato for lunch and non of those really count as breakfast so better late then never." To be fair he had a solid point, I was looking over at Andy who was hugging a pillow. Jack started cooking his food, the smell of scrambled eggs filled the room. Andy jumped up and rushed out of the living room and into the bathroom again, something is not right here. I got up and swiftly followed him, having no time to shut the door I saw him leaning over the toilet puking his guts out. I knelt down behind him and rubbed soothing circles on his back, he was very sweaty and warm.

"Aww Andy, you should have said something if you felt sick." I said to him after he stopped throwing up, he leaned against my chest as we sat on the bathroom floor, my back against the side of the bath tub. Andy's stomach made a weird grumbling noise and he pushed himself away from me.

"Rye get out of the bathroom now!"

"I'm not leaving you alone when you're throwing up Fovvs." I said.

"I'm being serious, get out right now." He said with one arm wrapped around his middle and the other pushing me towards the door. I left the room and closed the door. I could here him groaning, poor lad I would hate for my world to be falling out my ass. I stayed outside the door incase he needed me.

"Rye get out the way, I really need a wee!" Brooklyn said waddling towards the door holding his crotch. I put my back against the door so he couldn't get past.

"You can't Brook, Andy's in there and he's not feeling well." I explained.

"But I'm going to wet myself, I can just pee in the bath." Brook said now doing a funny dance in an attempt to keep the urine inside himself.

"Use mine and Harv's bathroom, let Andy have some peace." Brook had already turned around and doing a fast waddle made it to the bathroom on time before having an accident. The toilet flushed again and Andy opened the door, he looked very weak and leaned into the doorway for support.

"Come here Andy, I'll carry you to bed." He held on to me and I held him in my arms like a little baby. I started walking back to the kitchen.

"No, not in there. Get Jack's fricken eggs away from me." He said burying his face into my chest, I turned back and headed towards my room. Andy could sleep in my bed and I could sleep in Harvey's as he was in LA with Blaire for a few weeks. I laid him down on my mattress and covered him up with a duvet.

"If you need anything just say, the bathroom is right there is you need it Fovvs." I sat down on the bed with him and stroked his hair until he started to drift off, but then we heard the toilet flush. Brooklyn emerged from the bathroom looking very proud of himself , hands on hips and head held high.

"That was a lovely piss!"

---------------------------------------------------

Not very long but....what can I do.