Rack- Bathroom Floor

Rye's POV:
We tried out a new restaurant today, I was in the mood for some seafood so I ordered the oysters. BIG MISTAKE, never order cheap seafood kids. I basically haven't left the bathroom all night because I couldn't stop throwing up. I try to stand up and more puke would force it's way up my throat causing me to collapse back in front of the loo and letting it pour out. It was disgusting, my stomach was aching, my head was pounding and I was so tired. But I couldn't stand up without the need to be sick again. I rested my arms on the toilet seat and dropped my head into them, I could have fallen asleep right there and then. I heard someone knock on the door.

"Don't come in." I moaned, literally sick and tired of everything.

"Please let me in Rye, I want to help you." I recognised the Irish accent behind the door instantly, it was Jack.

"I'll be fi-" I started to say until I was cut off by more vomit coming out of my mouth and into the toilet. My stomach grumbled angrily, I wasn't good at all. The door opened, then closed, Jack knelt down behind me and started to rub my back.

"Thanks." I choked out, trying to catch my breath again. I rested all of my weight on Jack, I was so tired.

"I got you some water, you should take some medicine to settle your stomach." He said passing me a glass and getting up to go to the medicine cabinet to grab the stomach relaxers. He passed me the pills and I swallowed them quickly, I just wanted some relief from this food poisoning.

"How are you feeling Rye?" Jack asked me.

"Not great, my stomach feels awful and I feel nauseous. I've been hugging that toilet all night." I explained, slowly sipping at my water and hoping it would stay down.

"Let's get you back to bed, you need to get some sleep." Jack said attempting to help me up.

"No, if I stand I'll vomit. I can't move." I moaned leaning back against the bathtub, I hugged my stomach tightly as it started cramping again.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a second." He said leaving me alone again, I pulled my knees up to my chest and put my head in them. I just want to sleep and wake up feeling better. I heard a rustling along the carpet, Jack reappeared in the doorway with my duvet and my pillow. He started making me a little makeshift bed by the toilet, that was really nice of him.

"Come over there and lay down." He said pulling me over to him, I laid down and he pulled the covers over me. I noticed he had another pillow in his hand.

"You can go back to bed if you want mate, I think I'll be fine now." I said. He just plopped his pillow next to mine and got down on the floor.

"Don't be silly mate, I'm going to stay here with you. Who else is going to rub your back when you barf again?" He asked, he had a point. I cuddled into him, he slipped his hand under my shirt and rubbed my sore stomach.

"Goodnight Rye." He said, finally after many hours I managed to fall asleep.