Jandy- Please Believe Me

Requested by: 

Andy's POV:
"BOYS! GET YOUR BUMS OUT OF BED NOW, WE HAVE A BIG DAY TODAY!" I said storming into the lazy Jacklyn room were they were still asleep, Brooklyn shot up straight away and jumped out of bed.

"Yes Sir!" He said as he saluted, I felt honoured that I had his respect. He grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom to have a shower. Jack was lying awake it his little cocoon.

"Get up!" I said yanking his duvet off him, he really didn't need it was baking in here and he was wearing joggers and a hoodie, Brooklyn was just in his boxers.

"Give it back Andy, please." He said trying to reach for it.

"No, you got to get ready. We have a long day of filming, you can have it back later." I said stuffing it under his bed.

"But Andy, I feel poorly. I just want to stay home and cuddle with you and the boys." He moaned, pouting at me. I wasn't falling for this, he wasn't in school anymore. Trying to pull this Ferris Bueller, I won't have it.

"We don't have the time for your 'I'm Sick' crap today. Just get changed then get some food." I said before going to the kitchen, Rye making pancakes for everyone.

"Smell Lush Rye, you've outdone yourself." I said as he flipped it and stacked them on a plate.

"When are the Lazy Bums joining us then, these will be getting cold." He asked as he grabbed the berries and whipped cream from the fridge.

"Brook is about to come out the shower, Jack is trying to fake sick. I stole his duvet so he should be here very soon." I said putting my toppings on my lovely pancakes and I sat down on my bed. Rye is a kitchen God when it comes to breakfast foods. Brooklyn bounced into the room, waving his arms around and his hair still dripping from the shower.

"I smell pancakes!" He cheered, Rye passed him his stack and he merrily poured some syrup and whipped cream over the top. Now, Jack has yet to arrive. We don't want to be late, we rented this cool house for the day to film our cover of Dancing Queen (A/N I know they haven't done a cover of this yet but hey) Soon enough be walked into the room wearing a comfy pair of jeans and a jumper, different to everyone else who were wearing shirts and shorts but it is fine to mix it up, he might get a bit sweaty wearing those clothes though.

"You finally joined us." I said, Jack looked at me and gave me a weak smile. He was probably just tired.

"Bon Appetite!" Rye said as he presented Jack with a stack of his pancakes, me Brook and Rye have already finished ours.

"No thanks mate, I feel kind of nauseous. I'm just going to have some ginger tea." He was just milking it now, I could see in his eyes that he wanted the food but he was still trying to keep up this whole act. 

"Just eat the sodding pancakes Jack, you're fine. I might think twice about giving your duvet back later if you continue with this. It's just unprofessional and childish mate." I said, I really wasn't impressed.

"Come off it Andy, if he doesn't want to eat then he doesn't eat. But you better not complain about being hungry later Jack, now who wants these pancakes. They're gonna go to waste." Rye said, Jack put the kettle on to make to for himself. Brooklyn raised his hand like the eager nerd in the classroom.

"Me, I'll eat the pancakes!" He said, he happily ate his food. Jack sat in silence drinking his tea on the counter, looking at his feet. I could tell he just wanted attention. We made it out of the flat, Rye in the drivers seat. I had shotgun and the others were in the back, I put my headphones on and just enjoyed the car ride to this house that we rented for the day. We pulled up, I turned back to look at the boys and Jack had fallen asleep on Brook and the poor boy just looked squished.