Mindy-Headache

Mikey's POV:

Thunder and lightning, all night long. It kept me awake so I stayed up to edit a vlog. Andy was trying to sleep, I could hear him wince after every clap and rumble and the sudden flash of light coming through the curtains. Maybe he has a fear of storms. I peeked to my right and saw that Andy was awake, he came over and sat by me.

"Storm keeping you awake?" I asked looking down on him. He buried his face into my arm.

"Kinda.....yeah."

"Are you scared of storms?" I felt him shake his head, a loud rumble of thunder was going on outside. Andy winced again, something wasn't right.

"Andy are you alright?" Again I felt him shake his head, he looked up at me.

"I have a headache, the loud noises and flashing lights make it worse." Now I knew why he was awake.

"Let me grab you some pain killers." I got up and went to the bathroom and got two ibuprofen tablets and filled up a glass of water. I brought it to Andy he was in a ball on the couch.

"Take these mate." I passed him the medicine and he swallowed it down with the glass of water, I said that he should probably try to get back to sleep.

"Will you lay with me Mikey?" He put on his sad pouty face and flashed his puppy dog eyes in my direction. I got on the bed with him, he put on his eye mask to block out the light. I stroked his arms.

"Go to sleep Andy." I said softly, we both did.

Rye's POV:

The storm had calmed down for the morning and I went into the kitchen to get myself some breakfast, I ended up walking in on the cutest site. OH MY GOD IT WAS MINDY GOALS! I took a picture on my phone #mindy4life and sat on the couch watching them cuddle. All the other boys walked in shortly after, taking pictures themselves. They soon both woke up.

"How are you feeling Andy?" Mikey asked him.

"Better, thanks." He cuddled closer into Mikey's chest. My heart has MELTED!

-------------------------------------------------

A short one I know, any requests feel free to message me. It doesn't have to be a ship but if you love the focus on the bromance then yeah.