Chapter 84

Good Morning! It's 9 a.m. and it's weird to be awake because normally I get up at 11 a.m. lmao. I have school in two weeks again and I'll try to finish this story before it starts :). Next school year will be absolutely stressful so I won't have that much time :(
______________________

Alexander POV

Slowly I got out of bed. Magnus was still asleep, and I didn't want to wake him up. It was 8 o'clock in the morning, and I decided while he was still sleeping to set up breakfast.

In T-shirt and pants I went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and noticed that there was very little in it. I grabbed the eggs and the bacon so I could sear it. I also packed a few rolls in the oven.

I had to get some food today, otherwise we'll starve to death soon. I took the pan and opened three eggs. Incidentally, I fried the bacon. The smell spread throughout the apartment that even the neighbors could smell it. I turned around as I heard someone trap into the kitchen.

It was Magnus who rubbed his eyes sleepily. He himself had only a pajama pants on, but no T-shirt. I liked the sight, even if he had many bruises.

"Good morning, love." he said sleepily. I smirked as he approached me. He gave me a good morning kiss and then looked at what I was doing here. "You make breakfast?" he said implausibly.

"Is that so incredible?" I asked and he laughed softly. I turned the bacon and stirred the eggs. I could actually start my own restaurant.

"No, but I'm still surprised." he answered. "I'll get the rolls out of the oven, they're almost scorched, after all." he said with a grin. Shit, I forgot. That was probably the restaurant.

He put the rolls in a small basket and set it on the table. I took two plates and gave up the food. While Magnus made two more coffee, I also put the plates on the table. I sat down and Magnus came to me with two cups in his hand and sat down opposite me.

"I have to get some food today, we have nothing to eat." I said and Magnus nodded. "Do you have any plans today?" I asked, as I started to eat.

"I'd like to invite Cat, she met someone and I want to know all about it." he explained with a grin.

"That sounds interesting, I'll get the food while you meet with her, but you'll tell me later, right?" I asked laughing and he nodded.

"All I know is that her name is Dot, that's it." he said. Her? I never knew that Cat was interested in girls. I only nodded. We continued eating and talking about normal things. Something like breakfast is so normal that it is strange again, after all, nothing is normal in our life.

We ate and put the dishes in the dishwasher. I liked that. All this living together. It just shows me that with Magnus it's not just a puppy love, it's real. This has no end with us, because it stays forever. He is the man I want to spend my whole life with.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Magnus asked, realizing that I was deep in thought. I looked to him.

"I only thought about us." I admitted. "It's amazing how far we've come, right?" I stated. Magnus smiled and came to me. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"It's incredible." he said softly, kissing me gently. The kiss was gentle and tender. As he removed his lips from mine, he smiled at me. "What do we do until Cat comes?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Well, since you fell asleep last time, could we go on watching this show?" I answered questioningly. He grinned and nodded. Together we went to our living room and started Netflix. This time he even didn't fall asleep, which surprised me.

On the late evening, I decided to leave. Magnus already called Cat and she told her that she hadn't a lot of time, just for 20 minutes but it didn't bother him. I put on my shoes and Magnus stood at the door and watched me.

"Why are you watching me?" I asked with a grin. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Stop looking so good, then I stop staring." he replied and I grinned. I straightened up and opened the door. I was startled when Catarina, who was about to knock, stood in front of it. I stepped aside and let her in.

"Hey, where are you going?" Cat asked in confusion as she got rid of her shoes.

"I have to get food, we have nothing to eat." I answered. She nodded and I gave a quick kiss to Magnus before leaving the apartment. I think it's great for Magnus to have some time with his best friend. I don't want him to think that I always have to be there, whatever he does.

I considered taking the bus for a moment, but then decided to walk. After all, the supermarket is not far away. That's the good thing about living in the city. 20 minutes later I was standing in front of the supermarket. Normally it wouldn't take so long, but I walked really slowly. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at my notes. Milk, butter, pasta, vegetables, meat, eggs and chocolate. I smiled because I actually didn't write chocolate. Magnus, I thought.

I went in and stopped first at the vegetable department. Which one should I take with me? I never really asked Magnus what his favorite vegetables are. I just opted for tomatoes, peppers and zucchini. I noticed the music, because as well as in every supermarket, music is also played by the radio. If they would at least take one who doesn't advertise after every song.

I went to the refrigeration department where I found milk, eggs, butter and meat. I put it in the cart and drove on to a variety of pasta. Last but not least I took a chocolate bar for Magnus. I wonder why he didn't just say I should take one for him. Grinning, I packed it in the cart.

I went on and wanted to go to pay, but I stopped when I saw many flowers. Immediately I thought of Magnus. He would be happy, if I take some with me. I crouched down and searched for the most beautiful ones. I chose white and red roses, because you can't go wrong with that. My attention is on the radio when an announcement and warning came.

"A convict named Jonathan Morgenstern broke out of the state jail an hour ago and the police are already looking for the convict, but we ask you to be careful." they described him and I got up slowly. I dropped the flowers and softly whispered "Magnus" before storming out of the supermarket without the food.