Kapitel 22

I woke up as something moved next to me. I opened my eyes slowly and turned to the side. There was Alec, who smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Good morning," I mumbled sleepily. Me and he spent the rest of the day in bed because I still felt sick. Today, however, I wanted to return to school so as not to miss too much.

"Morning." he whispered, putting his hand on my cheek. We were facing each other and smiled at each other.

"I could wake up like this every morning." I said softly and he laughed. "The nights without you were weird." I admitted.

"Same. Although I used to sleep alone, I still felt so lonely. " he said and I smiled. I leaned forward to kiss him. He drove through my hair and pulled me closer. He pulled me on and in a passionate kiss.

I sat on him and he looked at me longingly. He ran his hands over my naked upper body, which elicited me a soft moan. I took his hands and gave them away.

"Even though I would like to do that now, we don't have time. We have to go to school." I explained and he looked at me disappointed. I leaned down to kiss him and then dismounted.

"Why do we have to go to school?" he asked annoyed. I got up and grinned at him. I opened my closet and pulled out a white and a dark red pullover. I threw the dark red to him.

"Don't worry, we'll catch up on that." I said and now he grinned too. He pulled the sweater over and ran his fingers through his hair as I got ready in the bathroom. I was pulling my eyeliner when Alexander came in and watched me.

"What is that for?" he asked curiously. I smirked and watched him through the mirror.

"That emphasizes my eyes, it makes me feel more comfortable." I explained and he came up to me and looked at me through the mirror as well.

"I don't know why you think you need this. You're beautiful the way you are." he said and I smiled. I turned to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smirked and I finished the eyeliner. We went downstairs and stood in the kitchen.

"Do you want to have breakfast?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No it's alright, I'll get something along the way." I said and he nodded.

"Shall I drive?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"And how exactly do you imagine that? We both have to go to school at the same time." he said.

"Yes, but I can get you out early, if we leave now, we can even go to Starbucks," I suggested and he nodded skeptically.

So we packed everything and drove off. We drove to Starbucks to have something to eat outside the school. I was not very hungry, but I wanted to make sure Alexander was eating something. He is quite thin and I'm sure he has not eaten much in the last few days.

I also knew that he would not eat today if I did not tell him. It seems he forgot about it.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him as he looked at the menu.

"I think I'll take a croissant and a coffee and you?" he said. Again and again he looked around, whether here was none of my friends anyway.

"The same." I answered and he nodded and ordered. When we got our food, we got back in the car and drove on. We ate while driving.

"We have the first lesson together, right?" I asked and he nodded, smiling. I let Alec out a kilometer before school so we would not be seen together. Before he got out, he leaned over and kissed me.

I drove on and parked my car. I got out and entered the school. At the locker I met my friends.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" Cat asked and hugged me. The others also welcomed me.

"Yes, I still have a bit of a cold but it's okay." I explained. I searched my books and set off for the first lesson.

When I came in, Alec was already inside. Usually he comes too late. I sat down in my seat and Alec watched me.

"Good morning," someone next to me said. I turned and saw Noah. He always sits next to me and I have not paid any attention to him in recent weeks.

"Good Morning." I answered and he smiled.

"Are you healthy again?" he asked gently.

"Yes, thanks for asking." I answered smiling. I glanced at Alec and noticed he was listening.

"Clary is throwing a party, will you be there?" asked he. I did not know anything about it. I had never really been interested in such parties.

"Uhm .. probably not." I answered.

"Why not?" he asked. I could feel Alec's jealous glare on me.

"I don't know, I just don't belong there." I admitted and he looked at me in surprise.

"Oh, come on, it will be fun." he said. I thought for a moment. If I bring along my friends it might even be exciting. It would be even better with Alec.

"Okay, send me the address." I answered and he smiled.

"Cool! Ehm .. would you perhaps accompany me? " he asked and I looked at him in confusion. "As friends, of course." he added.

"Eh, sure." I answered hesitantly. He nodded happily and our conversation was over, as the teacher came in. I looked at Alec, who looked at me jealously.

I could have guessed that he would become jealous. If I were him I would be too, but Noah is only a friend and that will not change.

——————————————-

It's my birthday wuhuuu.
Sorry, this is a short chapter but I also need to study and we're celebrating soon so I need to hurry. <3