Chapter 82

A pretty short chapter, I'm sorry. 🤷🏼‍♀️❤️
The story doesn't have that much chapters anymore soo the end is soon! ❤️
__________________

Alexander POV

I grabbed the key and left the apartment. Today Magnus would come home again and I wanted to pick him up. Actually, I only go by bus because I don't have the license. Even if, Magnus's car is scrap.

He was in the hospital for five days and I was with him every single day. I slept in the hospital every night, except last night, because Magnus came into another room. He had a roommate who was quite exhausting and sent me away.

Magnus is already a bit better and I was glad about it. They took good care of him at the hospital and even now, when he comes home, I'll take care of him.

I got on the bus and sat back. It wasn't very far, but I was too lazy to go. Next to me, I put the bag with fresh clothes for Magnus. I didn't know if that was a good combination, since I don't know anything about fashion like Magnus, but he has no choice but to wear it.

I got out of the bus and went to the hospital. On my way to Magnus's room, I met Lois, who smiled at me. We talked a lot in the last five days and she took good care of Magnus.

"Are you ready to take your boyfriend home?" she asked with a big smile. I nodded.

"Yes, I can't bear the smell of hospital anymore." I answered and she laughed. Together we went to his room where he sat and waited for me. I approached him and kissed him in greeting.

"Finally you're here, I can't wait to sleep in our bed again." he said. I smiled and handed him the bag. He thanked him and walked slowly into the bathroom. He can't do that quickly, because that would hurt.

"Alexander, can you help me?" he called out of the bathroom, two minutes later. I quickly hurried to the bathroom. There I saw that he had problems to get into his T-shirt because of his plaster. I approached him and helped him in. I would have to do that often in the next few weeks, but that doesn't bother me. "Can you please help me with my pants?" he asked, pointing to the fly. He couldn't do it with one hand. I grinned and closed it.

"Thanks, I don't know what I would do without you." he said and put his hand on my chest. I smiled and he put his lips on mine.

"Come on, let's go." I said and he nodded. I took his hand and together we slowly went back.

"Don't forget to come for regular checks. Good luck and take care, I don't hope we'll see each other here so quickly." Lois said. We thanked her and left the hospital together. We went to the bus stop and arrived just in time. We got in and drove home.

As we walked in, Magnus sighed contentedly and dropped onto the sofa. I watched him amused. I sat next to him, he leaned against me and I put my arm around him.

"You don't believe me, how happy I am to be here again." he said. "I never want to have an accident in my life again." he said. I looked down sadly. Magnus noticed it and sighed. "You still blame yourself, don't you?" he said.

"It was my fault, Magnus and even if you're not mad at me, I'm mad at me." I admitted. Magnus put his uninjured hand on my cheek.

"No one blames you except yourself. The driver was drunk, drunker than me and was on the wrong track." he repeated again. I sighed and nodded. The other driver had broken his nose and foot, but it hadn't done much harm to him. After all, it was not his car that had turned over.

"The guy can be glad I didn't see him." I said angrily. Magnus chuckled.

"He would probably be worse off than in the accident." he said. "I'm hungry, are we going to order a pizza?" Magnus asked. I nodded and picked up my phone.

"Salami?" I asked and he nodded. I know him too well. I called the pizzeria and ordered salami twice. "Do we want to watch a movie?" I asked after hanging up.

"Sure, which one?" asked he. I shrugged my shoulders. He picked up the remote and went through Netflix. "How about a horror movie?" asked he.

"How about 'Spook of Hill House'? It is not a movie, but a horrow show." I asked. Jace once said that this should be a good horror show. Magnus nodded and turned it on. We watched a bit until the pizza came. I got up, gave the guy the money, even with a tip, since I was in a good mood, and went back to Magnus.

"I don't understand this show somehow, who is who?" Magnus asked, confused, and bit off his pizza. I have to admit, the show is not necessarily easy to understand.

"Everybody's talking about their childhood here. This are the children grown up." I explained. Magnus answered that with an "Ahh".

"I think I like Nell and Luke the most." said Magnus. He was always one of those people who talk a lot during a show. I never really liked that, but it doesn't bother me with him. No matter what he does, it doesn't bother me.

"I feel the same way, reminds me of myself and Izzy." I admitted. Magnus nodded. After another half hour, Magnus lay down and rested his head on my lap. I gently stroked it.

Since he had not said anything for a while, I looked to him and saw that he had fallen asleep. I made another show on that I didn't watch with him and let him sleep on my lap.