Chapter 74

Good Morning guys! I am the happiest Person alive because I am going to meet the love of my life aka Matthew Daddario :) I AM SO HAPPY!
Here is the new chapters!
_______________________

Magnus POV

Slowly I put my phone on the counter. I was nervous. I hadn't seen my father in a long time. He looked pretty serious and that's never a good sign. He usually had his provocative smile. What did he want to talk about? There was nothing to talk about.

"Father, I'm surprised to see you here, you didn't even let me know." I stated. He stood upright and looked at me derogatory. More than usual.

"I know, I got a call and then I flew right back." he said. Which call and from whom?

"Really? What was so urgent?" I asked. So much has happened in my life since he was here the last time. The whole drama with Alec and with Melo. Max's death and God knows what else.

"It was about you, son." he admitted. I thought so, because of his gaze. I think I have a problem.

"Did I do something criminal?" I asked sarcastically. He didn't seem to find it funny. He took his phone out of his pocket and showed me a picture. It was from me and Alec at Max's funeral. It shows how I kiss Alec. Crap.

I never told my dad that I'm bisexual and especially not that I have a boyfriend. I knew he wouldn't approve of that. I always wanted to avoid that. It would have made everything harder. I sighed.

"Father, I can explain that." I said. He put away his cell phone and crossed his arms.

"Then explain." he answered. Okay, actually there was nothing to explain. I'm with Alec and I don't want to hide him. Even if it might cause problems, he knows the truth anyway.

"Actually, there's nothing to explain, I'm bisexual and I love Alec, where did you get the picture from?" I asked. Who would send my dad a picture of my and Alec? Who had my father's number at all?

"My co-worker sent it to me, Robert Lightwood!" he said angrily. Wait what? My father and Alec's father know each other? "Are you abandoned by all the good spirits? What did you think?" he asked aloud. Great.

"First, he's a guy! What's wrong with you? Second, why a Lightwood? He's my best colleague, and now you're going to start a war with him!" he yelled at me. I winced as he suddenly became so loud.

"I didn't know Robert was your workmate, and the argument wasn't planned, but this man hurt Alec so much!" I snapped. He rolled his eyes annoyed.

"I know how this Lightwood boy is! He's a drug dealer! How deep did you sink?" he asked derogatory. I laughed.

"You have no idea how Alec is, none of you has that!" I snapped. Why does anyone think they can talk about Alec as they want?

"I don't care about him. The fact is, Robert doesn't want to work with me anymore as long as you're with him, so you end that. " he yelled at me. He's not serious, is he?

"I certainly won't!" I replied stubbornly. I'm not going to let my father tell me what to do, he never cared about me.

"Listen! You won't ruin my business just because you don't want to end your little affair" he screamed angrily. I'm surprised that the neighbors haven't complained yet. Anger and dissapointment rose in me.

"Alexander isn't an affair and you would know if you were even a little interested in me!" I snapped. He rolled his eyes again.

"This is not about you, Magnus." he said annoyed. Tears of anger rose in my eyes.

"Of course it is not, it's never about me, in these 19 years I've lived, it was not even once about me." I snapped. "I worked my ass off that everyone I know is fine, but no one cares how I feel, not even my own dad." I said while a tear ran down my cheek. How much I wanted to tell him all this.

"Don't be so dramatic." he snorted. That only hurt more. How can a father be like this to his own child?

"I'm not dramatic, dad. I'm sick of it. I've been trying to be the perfect son for so long. I just wanted you to love me, is that so much to ask?" I asked as more tears crossed my cheek. "Ever since Mom died, you treat me like a piece of shit. I didn't have anybody, damn it, I was so alone." I said and he seemed surprised at my words.

"And now that I've got someone to give me the love I never got from you and for the first time in my life I don't feel alone, you come back and want to take it away from me. Take my only luck. " I shouted. "You're a terrible person, no wonder Mom could not stand it anymore!" I snapped. That probably gave him the rest. Angry, he came up to me and raised his hand. He pulled out and hit me with all his strength in the face. As he always did when someone told him the truth.

More times he hit me in the face until I could taste blood. It hurt, but I didn't want to be weak, so I stood there and didn't show it. At some point I couldn't hold myself anymore and fell to the ground. He kicked me one last time and looked down at me. I whimpered.

"I am your father. You can't talk to me like that." he said breathlessly. "I want you to leave, you're not supposed to show up here." he said. Slowly I struggled to get up and stormed out of the house as best I could.

When I was outside I noticed that it was raining and that it was pretty cold, even when it was summer. I just wore a T-shirt because I couldn't grab my jacket. My whole body hurt, but I made my way to Alec's apartment. I couldn't drive because I had the keys in the house.

The road seemed endless for me, but when I finally arrived in front of his apartment, I settled down on the steps. I didn't want to know what I looked like. I was completely soaked and I think my face was bleeding. I fumbled for my cell phone to call Alec, but I had to realize that it was in my father's house too.

Shit, shit, shit. Then I'll have to wait until Alec gets home. It was cold and I cried. What have I done that my father hates me so much? What's wrong with me?