Chapter 62

Good Morning, I'm truly sorry but you know I love you xD...
____________

Magnus POV

Hand in hand, Alec and I walked through the streets. It was afternoon and we were shopping. Alec really hates shopping, but I really needed new clothes and Alec would need some new stuff too.

Alec's birthday party was three days ago and he really enjoyed it. He seemed happy and I hope it was his best birthday. I am also glad that he was happy about my photo album. I really tried to make it beautiful.

We went to one of my favorite shops and I looked around a bit. I told Alec to pick something nice, and he did. At least he pretended to look. He just walked around and did not really look around.

"What do you think about that?" I asked, holding up a red shirt.

"Looks good." he said unmotivated. I looked at him reproachfully.

"If you lie to me, then at least put more effort in it." I said, holding the shirt to my body. I think it's nice. He sighed and came to me.

"I didn't lie, I think it's really nice, but everything looks good on you anyway." He said and put his hands around my waist. I smiled and gave him a gentle kiss.

"Did you find something nice?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Well, maybe a black sweater or something." He said and I looked at him amused.

"Very funny, Alexander but you have at least seven of them, it's time to risk something." I said and took a step back. I pulled out a white-blue shirt with stripes and held it to his body. He looked at me dumbfounded.

"You don't mean that, do you?" he asked and I nodded. "Magnus, I always wear black, you don't know me otherwise. How stupid would I look to walk around in something colorful?" asked he. I sighed and hung it back. I thought for a moment.

"Okay, I have an idea, come with me." I said. I took a plain white T-shirt and then went to the jackets. I looked through until I found the perfect one. I held a black leather jacket.

"I'm sure that looks great with the white t-shirt." I said and gave it to him. He looked at me skeptically. I motioned for him to go to the changing room, and so did he. I leaned against the wall and waited until he finished.

After a short time he came out and I was amazed. He looked even more intimidating, but not in the bad way. He looked really sexy. I am a professional. I know what looks good.

"I do not think it's that bad." he said and tugged at the T-shirt. I smirked and walked towards him.

"Not bad? It looks absolutely sexy, now I have to be careful if I go out on the street with you." I whispered in his ear. He laughed softly.

"Too bad the jacket costs my whole rent." he said. I looked at him in confusion.

"You pay no rent?" I answered questioningly.

"Yes, but if I would, it would cost so much." he said and I laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for it." I said and he shook his head. He took off his jacket and I took it from his hand.

"No, Magnus, I can't let you do that." he said. Always the same with him.

"It's more a gift for me, seeing you like that has an effect on me." I said and he sighed.

"At least let me pay with you." he said. I nodded. If it has to be. We took the things and went to the cash register. There we paid and made our way home. We saw the sunset, but it was still warm. When we got home, I put the bag on the chair and went to the kitchen.

"Do you want to eat something, too?" I asked and he nodded. So I opened the fridge and looked for something. We still had the meat of yesterday, so I took it out and made it warm.

"Can you spend as much money as you want?" Alec asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't really know, I never really spend a lot, so far my father has never complained." I admitted. He nodded.

"You do not brag about your wealth." he said. I scoffed slightly.

"If everyone knew that I was rich, I would have many fake friends." I said. So is life. Most people are only interested in you if you have something. "But you don't either." I said and he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean, did I somehow win the lottery?" asked he. I shook my head and kept cooking the food.

"No, but the Lightwoods are also a wealthy family." I meant. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Yes, but I do not really belong there." he said. I put down the pan and turned to him.

"What are you talking about? You're part of your family." I said. He shook his head.

"No, Magnus, I have contact with my siblings, but I have not lived with them for a while, and my parents are not interested in me." he said. I sighed.

"I don't think so, why don't you just talk to your parents?" I asked. He gave me a serious look.

"Absolutely no, I will not do that." he said stubbornly. I sighed and leaned against the counter.

"Someone has to start, how long do you want to hate them?" I asked and he looked at me dumbfounded.

"Are you serious? You expect me to talk to my parents after they kick me out? after they tell me what a shame I am for this world? " he said angrily.

"I just mean that it's childish not to ta-"

"Childish? What? Oh, why don't you talk to your father, or even better, to your mother? " he said angrily. Ouch. That was like a slap in the face.

"How can you?" I asked hurt and at the same time angry. He sighed.

"You don't understand me, Magnus!" he said. What is happening right now?

"No, Alec, you don't understand me! I'm just trying to help you with the relationship with your family." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"That's none of your business, just stay out of it." he said angrily. His cell phone beeped and he pulled out of his pocket. "I have to go." he said and went to the door. Angrily, I followed him.

"Seriously, you're just leaving?" I meant. Annoyed, he put on his shoes and looked at me angry. "God I'm so sick of all your victim stuff. I know people hurt you but now you're doing this to me?" I said loudly. He gave me a dark look and opened the door.

"Then go, I'm not used to it any other way." I said. He snorted and slammed the door shut. When it was quiet, I sighed. How could that all escalate?