The Dinning Hall was humongous, gothic chandeliers with tungsten lighting illuminated the whole area with big windows just at the back where, I'm guessing, the teachers and the councils were sitting.

Victor, my uncle, was sitting on the biggest chair in the very middle of the faculty members.

Victor and the other three people were wearing tuxes and dresses, obviously the Council of Four. The rest who were sitting next to them were wearing cloaks like the students, but dark maroon.

I still don't know whether to believe that this is really happening, that out of nowhere I found my relative that turns out to be the owner of this luxurious and prestigious school?

Thinking about it sounds very crazy.

There I was, sitting in this very big room with a sea of people that I didn't know, except for Jennie. She sat next to me and we were sitting with her friends on one of the four long tables. "So this is Juli, and she is my new roommate," she said to her other five smiling friends.

At least they were smiling, right?

"Hi." I awkwardly greeted them, and I already felt like digging a grave for myself.

"So... what style are you going to major?" the girl, with a blonde wavy hair who was sitting on my other side, said.

I chuckled awkwardly, "I still don't know yet."

"What do you mean you don't know?" The girl, who was as pale as Jennie said.

"I'm completely new to this."

"Ahh, a Dummy." The girl with a high ponytail said.

"Seulgi." Jennie hissed to the high ponytail girl. "Don't be so rude now."

"But Seulgi's right. She is a Dummy." The girl with a blonde highlight said.

I frowned at them. Are they really saying I'm stupid?

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said, obviously annoyed.

"A Dummy is a person who has not experimented on what they can do with their gifts. Before coming here, at least us,   the Black Velvet have done something with our powers. Therefore, we know what we want to do with our powers, hence for us, fighting." The girl with a french braided dark hair said.

They have so many terminologies for every single thing I could barely keep up with them.

"Don't worry, Dummy, we got your back. We will help you find your style." The blonde girl next to me said.

"Alright you creeps, that's enough. We haven't even properly introduced ourselves." Jennie said. "Rosie, go."

Rosie, the blond girl who was sitting next to me, "I am Rosé and I am a daughter of Aphrodite. My specialty is charmspeak and I'm a level 3."

The girl with blonde highlights snickered, "now that ain't very special is it if every child of Aphrodite can use charmspeak."

"Don't make me use it on you, Wendy. You know there is no one who can use charmspeak as affective as me."

Jennie shrugged, "she's right, that's why we are the A team."

Seulgi smirked. "I guess."

"Who's Aphrodite?" I said.

Then all the girls looked at me, frowning, like I was the stupidest person they've ever met.

"The most beautiful goddess, she is the epitome of beauty; she is the goddess of love and beauty—"