Kang Daniel X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"Hey baby I'm home!" I heard someone say I rushed downstairs and saw my boyfriend Daniel smiling widely I jumped into his arms hugging him tightly "You came back early!" He smiled and nodded kissing me those kind of kisses that make you melt "Oh god I missed your lips..." he looked at me lovingly

He then leaned closer and our lips connected in a sweet kiss "I love you so much Daniel" he looked at me pecked my forehead "I love you too M/N" he said lovingly I sighed we kissed once more and we went upstairs to our bedroom, he laid me down gently and I pulled him closer to me, I moaned into his mouth "Mhm~" I pulled away blushing "Aww so cute" Daniel fanboyed.

He hugged me tighter, kissing my cheek hardly, making my cheek wrinkle he then picked me up and carried me to our bedroom he opened the door to an extremely clean and organized space he threw me onto the bed and got on top of me I grabbed his cheek and kissed him hard moaning in the process, we pulled apart and. I said "I love you so much Kang Daniel" I said hugging him tightly he sighed contently and buried his face in my neck "I love you too M/N so much you don't even know how much" he said I grabbed his cheek and pulled our lips together both of us moaning for each other we pulled apart looking into his eyes deeply smiling lovingly, he doing the same to me he then attacked my lips with force unbuttoning my shirt in the process I doing the same since he had a button up shirt I pulled it off his body and pulled away, "Let's go to bed to cuddle I'm tired" I said sleepily he smiling laughing lightly nodding I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. We got to our room and he laid me down getting in with me kissing my head "I love you M/N so much" I smiling tiredly humming "I love you more Daniel baby" I smiled he pulled me close and we fell asleep in each other's embrace.