11

I wake up with a massive fucking banging pain in my head. I lift my head up and squint my eyes open the slightest bit. I groan at the light blinding me but soon get over it as I look at my surroundings.

I'm not at my house? Where the hell am I? I sit up quickly which was a big mistake as a searing pain runs through my head. I notice a blanket thrown over my body and my shoes off of my feet. I look around the room to see if I recognise it at all but I don't.

I stand up very slowly and walk out of the room in last nights dress. I walk down the stairs in front of me slowly and hoping I'm not in some murderers house. As I reach the bottom of the stairs the place seems to be kind of familiar to me but I can't quite remember where it is. I hear the faint sound of someone singing so I follow the voice to the kitchen.

I gently push against the door so it opens slightly to reveal a head of brown curls gently bobbing to the song playing on the radio. He's wearing a long blue dressing gown and joggers from what I can see from the back, along with some slippers. Then he sings.

My mouth slightly opens at the sound, he's actually really good. I never would have expected a voice like that to come from a person like that. He continues to sing whilst making a cup of tea as I continue to stare in awe. Once finished making his tea he turns around and leans on the counter facing me. My breath catches in my throat for a second as his exposed torso faces me. My eyes rake up and down it, inspecting the few tattoos dotted on it and the toned muscles. My eyes flick back to Brad's face to find him smirking at me.

"Good morning Olivia." he smiles and takes a sip of his tea as my cheeks heat up. Why did he have to catch me looking? Now he probably thinks I'm actually interested in him which is funny to even think about. I am not.

"Morning." I mumble and walk into the kitchen, suddenly very conscious of my short dress as Brad's eyes inspect me.

"How do you feel?" He asks me.

"Like shit." I reply and run my hand through my hair.

"You look it." he chuckles.

"And here I thought you were a massive prick! Clearly I'm wrong." I sarcastically laugh. He really pisses me off.

Brad shrugs and continues drinking his tea.

"Why am I here?" I ask him.

"Oh you got pissed and passed out on my sofa, I carried you upstairs to the spare room so you wouldn't get like raped or something." he shrugs.

"How thoughtful." I mumble. This means Brad actually made the effort to take me upstairs and take my shoes off. "Thank you though, I appreciate it." I half smile.

Brad's eyes lock to mine and stare for a second. My stomach does this little thing, I'm probably just gonna throw up.

"It was nothing." he shrugs before looking away. "I promise I only saw up your dress once."

"Excuse me?" I cross my arms, getting extremely angry. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"It wasn't intentional." he holds his hands up in surrender. "Your dress is extremely short and I had to put you into bed, these things happen."

"If you ever do that again I swear to god Bradley I will not hesitate to kick your ass again."

"You did not kick my ass." he laughs and puts his tea down, walking over to me.

"I kinda did though." I laugh. He steps closer to me, I step back.

"You slapped me and kicked me in the balls, you used my manliness against me!" He whines and steps closer. I try to step back but my back hits the counter.

"I'm not exactly strong, your manliness was the only chance I had." I state and look up to his eyes. Somehow we were now nose to nose. I look into Brad's eyes, maybe I was wrong about them being dark and empty. They have small flecks of a lighter brown in them, like light shining through the darkness. My eyes flash to his lips, they're such a pretty shape. They have a nice pinky colour to them as well and his black lip ring makes them even more intriguing.

I look back up to his eyes, they seem lighter now. Before I can protest, Brad's lips are against mine and moving slowly. I want to fight it and push him off but I can't. The intoxicating feeling inside my stomach pulls me under and I find myself kissing him back slowly. His hands wrap around my waist sending tingles all over my body. My brain switches off as I take in all of these new and wonderful feelings he's giving me. I feel his tongue swipe across my lip and I greet it with mine. Fireworks erupt inside of me as our mouths move together getting faster and faster, the passion growing each second.

My hands move from the counter and link around Brad's neck, my fingers playing delicately with the hair at the back of his neck. Brad lifts me up by my waist and places me on the counter. He rests his hands on my thighs before slowly moving them apart so he can stand between them. I feel his bulge against me and instantly my brain ticks on.

What the fuck am I doing? I pull away from the kiss slowly and look at the confused look on Brad's face. I stare at him for a second as my lips tingle. He tries to lean in again but I put my hand on his chest to stop him.

"Please..stop." I whisper.

He removes his hands from my waist, instantly making me feel cold and lonely. I jump off of the counter and smooth out my dress, not saying a word to Brad as he stands there and watches me.

"I erm-this was a mistake." I cough to make me sound less weak. I stare at the floor, unable to look in Brad's eyes. "This.." I point between us. "..never happened." I turn around and walk to the front door. "Thanks for letting me stay." I mumble before opening the door and leaving.

What the hell did I just do?

/ / / /

Ok hi I'm back from holiday have this.

THEY KISSED I AM HAPPY.