45

"Brad you're not even paying attention." I sigh as he stares off into the distance. His eyes snap away and focus on mine. "What was the point of me coming over if you're just going to ignore everything I'm saying?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't have such a fucking boring lesson planned." He rolls his eyes for the fiftieth time today.

"Well then I'll just leave." I say simply, he's being an ass right now. Why ask me to come over and tutor him in the first place? He's been acting off with me all day and I don't know why.

"Don't be fucking petty." He rolls his eyes again, avoiding eye contact.

"Are you kidding me right now? What the hell is up with you?" I close the book in my lap and put it on his bed that I'm sitting on.

Brad shrugs from his desk across the room, still not looking at me. Fine. I scoff and pick up my bag, packing the notebook and other books into it. I zip up my bag and stand up, I wait for him to respond but he doesn't so I walk towards his door. As soon as my hand holds onto the handle, Brad's hand wraps around my wrist and pulls me away from it, turning me to face him. He has his back to the door, blocking me from it.

"Don't go." He says with an angry tone but as I look into his eyes I can see a hint of vulnerability.

"I'm not going to sit here and be talked to like that Brad." I say angrily.

"Don't you think you're overreacting?" He rolls his eyes, letting go of my wrist and crossing his arms in front of his chest. Suddenly, I don't want to leave, I want to stay here and argue with this idiot.

"You're the one who's suddenly being pissy with me and treating me like we've just met or something!" I raise my voice at him, getting frustrated at how annoying he's being right now.

"Sorry do you want me to treat you like my girlfriend?" He scoffs.

"Of course I don't." I groan. "I'm just asking you to treat me a little less like a piece of shit!" I'm on the verge of shouting now.

"Well this is how I talk to the other girls so why not you?" He looks away from my eyes.

Well that one hurt. I blink at him with wide eyes. Did he actually just say that?

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I shout at him. So much anger is running through me right now. "Am I just another girl to you? Is that what you're saying?" I shout, trying to hide the hurt in my voice.

He shrugs and walks to the other side of the room, picking up paper and pretending to be busy.

"Fuck you!" I scream at him. I can feel tears threatening to leak from my eyes but I swallow the lump in my throat. "You were just someone to pass the time anyway! Just another boy." I mimic his words, completely lying. "A waste of fucking time." I spit.

"Shut the fuck up!" Brad shouts, his loud voice making me jump slightly. "Don't fucking say that." He looks directly in my eyes, the vicious look in them sending chills down my spine.

"Why? I'm just another girl right? It shouldn't bother you." I cross my arms. "It shouldn't bother you that I'm going to leave your house and find another boy to pass the time with!" I shout, lying again to piss him off because he has hurt me.

"Fucking go then! Fucking leave and fuck whoever you want I don't give a shit!" He shouts, making my shouts sound like whispers. He stares into my eyes intimidatingly, his neck vein popping out of his neck. My stomach flips at his words.

"Why ask me to tutor you in the first place if you were just going to do this?" I shout back, trying to match his volume but failing.

"You think I really needed a fucking tutor?" He booms. "I just wanted to spend fucking time with you! But obviously that was a waste of time!" He shouts at me, punching the desk he's standing next to. He looks away and back down to the paper in his other hand.

I stare at him confused, silence falls over us. Brad avoids my eyes as he puts the paper down and leans his hands against the desk, dropping his head. Did he lie about needing a tutor so that he could be with me?

"What?" I ask quietly, almost a whisper. I cautiously walk closer to him.

"I just...wanted to spend time with you." Brad says quietly, his voice filled with emotion. He stands up straight and runs his hands through his hair several times.

I close the gap between us and rest my hand on his cheek, trying to comfort him. A scowl rests on his face as he looks down on me. His hand reaches up and grabs my wrist, he removes my hand from his face and releases it when it's back down to my side. I frown at him with hurt leaking from my eyes.

"You should leave." He says blankly, avoiding my eyes. My heart hurts right now.

"What?" I timidly ask him. He's so intimidating. I step a few steps back from him so the gap is between us again.

"Just fucking go!" He booms, making me jump. I can't believe he's just shutting me out. After everything, he's shutting me out. After everything I've told him, after everything I've given him.

I pick up my bag and stare at him, hoping to make eye contact with him. He turns his back to me and looks out of the window. A tear falls from my eye so I decide it's time to leave, I don't want to cry in front of him.

I turn away from him and open his bedroom door, I make my way out of his apartment whilst trying to keep it together. I wipe a tear and take a deep breath as I make my way home.

It's not like I wasn't warned.

/ / / /

Hi don't hate me.