65

"Liv?" A familiar voice shouts up the stairs.

What? I reluctantly open my eyes to a dark room, with streaks of light peaking from behind the blinds. I look to my side to see Brad laying next to me, his hair a frizzy mess on his face and the sun shining perfectly on his bare skin, turning it golden. I smile to myself as I watch him and recall the events of last night. It felt different last night, it didn't feel like just hooking up...I don't know it was just different. More emotional.

"Liv?" The voice shouts again, this time closer.

Oh shit. My brain suddenly clicks that it's Sam who's calling me, and she's coming up the fucking stairs!

"Brad!" I hiss and violently shake his shoulder.

"Stop." He groans loudly and swats my hands away.

"Shut up, wake up and get in the bathroom now!" I half whisper, half shout at him.

He looks at me with tired, droopy eyes, swollen lips and a scowl on his face as he registers my weird behaviour.

"Liv? Can you not hear me?" Sam shouts again, this time much closer.

Brad's eyes widen as he realises what's happening and quickly grabs his clothes from the floor and sprints into the bathroom, locking it with a click. My heart is pounding rapidly as Sam walks into my room. This has already happened way too many times, I don't know how I'm going to get away with it again.

"Hi." I breathe.

"Could you not hear me shouting you?" She laughs. "You need to get up, you're going to be late for school again." She walks over to my window. "God, get some light in here girl." She opens my blinds and turns to face me.

"Ugh!" I groan and roll over as the light blinds me.

"And what the hell is that smell? You really need to clean this room." She complains.

My cheeks heat up as she notes on the smell, most likely the smell of sex. I try to be casual and not give away what actually happened in here last night.

"Sorry." I shyly apologise. "I'll get ready now."

"Be quick." She smiles and walks to my bedroom door. She double takes and stares at the ground for a second with a frown, my heart beats rapidly as I follow her eyes. "Who's are these?" She picks up the pair of round sunglasses that once rested on top of Brad's head.

"They're mine, I got them last week. Do you like them?" I lie, I have no idea whether that was convincing or not.

"Eh, if you want to look like Elton John, I guess they're fine." She teases me and puts them on the side before actually leaving my bedroom and shutting the door behind her.

I let out a sigh of relief as Brad comes out of the bathroom quietly, now fully dressed in yesterday's clothes.

"You couldn't have taken your sunglasses with you?" I scold him quietly and get out of bed, covering my naked body with the bed sheets.

"I was too busy shitting myself." He whispers and walks towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You were shitting yourself? I would be grounded for life and probably exiled if she found you in here." I chuckle quietly as he pulls me closer to him.

"Well I don't want that, who would annoy the shit out of me then?" He teases me with a grin which makes me hit his shoulder playfully. "Kidding." He smiles and kisses me briefly.

"I need to get ready." I mumble against his lips.

"Why?" He pouts which makes me kiss his bottom lip quickly.