40

I sigh. Another day at school. I seriously hate Monday's. Why can't we have a three day weekend instead of two days? I need time to rest and actually have a social life.

I open my locker, grabbing my books and ignoring Brad and his crew at their usual place opposite my locker. I've tried to make eye contact before and I get nowhere so what am I supposed to do? I walk to my first lesson, I'm a little late so the corridor is almost empty. I hate being late, I really hope I don't get a detention.

I shift my bag up on my shoulder before a hand wraps around my wrist and pulls my arm towards them. My entire body topples forwards in the direction of the force. The persons arms wrap around my waist and steady me before shutting the door in front of me. Where am I? I look to my left to see shelves full of cleaning products and brooms. Am I in the broom closet?

Just as I'm about to shout at the person, their left hand covers my mouth, the other still around my waist. I hold onto the persons hand in an attempt to pry it off of me but they're too strong. My mind starts to panic as I think about Dylan from the party. Is he back to finish what he started? Does he want revenge from Brad hitting him? My heart beat speeds up.

"Shhh." The voice whispers in my ear, causing tingles to run down my neck. "We don't want to get caught do we?" The familiar voice asks huskily. Fucking Brad.

"Are you kidding me?" I shout into his hand, muffling my words.

"Olivia." He warns me. I sigh and nod, indicating that I'll be quiet.

He removes his hand from my mouth slowly but leaves his right hand tightly around my waist so I can't face him. I want to face him so badly.

"Hey." He whispers in my ear, his warm breath tickling my ear.

"Hey." I respond quietly, unsure of what to say to him. I have a thousand questions running through my mind right now. "Can I ask why you thought that was a good idea?"

He chuckles.

"Seeing you fall was funny." He mumbles.

"You're an asshole." I try and stay serious but I can't help but giggle a little. I missed him. "I thought it was Dylan or something." I mumble quietly.

"You don't have to worry about him anymore." He says with a hint of anger in his voice.

I turn in his arms as his grip on my wait weakens, as soon as my eyes meet his face, my heart stops. I haven't seen his chocolate eyes in so long. I haven't seen the attractive structure of his face, or his plump lips, or his curly hair that always falls on his forehead, or his silver piercings. I forget where I am for a second but quickly recover.

"What did you do?" I ask quietly and with worry.

"Nothing." He responds, seemingly examining my face. His grip on my waist tightens and I realise how close I am to his face, I can see the holes his piercings fit through.

"Brad." I warn him.

"Don't worry about it." Brad mumbles.

A silence passes over us as we both stare at each other.

"Wh-where have you been?" I ask timidly. I'm afraid to ask, I don't want to seem clingy and I don't care why, I just...I'm curious.

He looks down for a second before looking back up to me.

"I've...had stuff to sort out." He hesitantly answers.

"What stuff?" Oh god I sound like a crazy girlfriend. We're just friends, calm down Liv!

"Just stuff." He answers bluntly.

"Ok." I answer quietly. I know by now when to stop pushing him before he blows.

"I'm sorry it's just...everything is complicated right now." Brad tries to ease my thoughts, I nod. "I-I missed you." He says making me look up quickly.

What did he just say? He missed me? He's actually showing affection?

"What?" I ask him.

"I missed you." He says with a small smile on the corners of his lips.

"Is this for real?" I laugh. He laughs too and nods. "I...missed you too." I say reluctantly, he better not be messing with me.

His smile grows a little as he looks down to my lips. Brad raises his left hand and gently strokes my cheek, bringing it down to my lips and running his thumb along my lower lip.

"I missed your soft, talented lips." He whispers as tingles shoot through my body. "I missed your stubbornness." He smiles and flashes his eyes from my lips up to my eyes. I smile.

He moves his left hand down my neck softly. "I missed your sweet spot right here." He taps the spot teasingly. "And how it makes you go crazy if I kiss it just right."

My body heats up as he moves his hand down the side of my body slowly. "I missed this heavenly body of yours and how it writhes under my touch."

He wraps his arm around my waist, joining the other. "I missed this tight little ass of yours." He squeezes my behind as he says the word 'tight' making my insides flip.

He pulls our bodies closer so we're chest to chest, his eyes raise to meet mine making me gasp.

"I missed how our lips fit together perfectly, how our bodies work together so well. I missed how you taste." He whispers, moving closer to my lips.

"So...what are you waiting for?" I ask quietly.

He quickly connects our lips and my insides erupt into flames. The burning desire takes over my entire body as our lips melt together after being separated for so long. His right hand reaches up and holds the side of my face whilst the other stays on my ass. The kiss quickly heats up, the passion increasing by the second. Brad pushes my body backwards until my back pressed is against the wall. He moves his hand that was on my ass up to the back of my neck. I reach my hands down to his belt and begin undoing it. He reluctantly pulls away from the kiss, his eyes wide and his cheeks red.

"Really? Here?" He asks me surprised whilst panting.

"Yes." I answer simply, also panting.

"Well this is a different Liv." He laughs.

"Shut up and take off your jeans." I roll my eyes.

"Yes ma'am." He jokes and slides out of his jeans before standing straight and reconnecting our lips. His hands slide back onto my waist and grip tightly at the material of my shirt. Before trying to lift it over my head. I stop his hands.

"No fair." He pouts after pulling away again. "How come you get to see me naked but I don't get to see you naked?"

"I'm not getting naked at school Bradley." I laugh.

"But I am." He whines. "No ones going to walk in." He tries to reassure me

"I'm not getting naked in school." I repeat sternly.

"Fine but this kinda doesn't work unless we're both naked." He says.

"I had something else in mind." I bite my lip and pull him closer to me by his white t-shirt.

He looks at me with a confused look making me roll my eyes with a smile. I reach down between us and grab his crotch over his pants. His eyes widen and a gasp escapes his mouth as he realises what I'm hinting at.

"Oh." He whispers.

I laugh and kiss him quickly, not being able to wipe the smile off of my face. God I missed him.

/ / / /

I haven't proof read it's so long omg but LADLEY!!