36

"Oh my god why am I so nervous?" I laugh as we arrive at the house. Music is booming through the entire street as drunk teenagers clutter the garden.

"Well you don't have a good history with parties Liv." Charis laughs whilst putting an arm around me to comfort me. "It will be fine, we're here." She says whilst pointing to herself and Megan.

"Thank god I have friends." I laugh before sighing and walking towards the building.

We enter the house, the music getting increasingly louder as we do along with the amount of bodies surrounding us. I laugh as I see Megan start to dance to the music.

"Let's get a drink!" Charis shouts to us both.

The three of us walk towards the drinks and select one each before walking over to a quieter area.

"Who's party is this?" Megan asks.

"I have no idea." Charis shrugs whilst laughing and taking a sip of her drink.

"Do you think Brad's here?" Megan teases me, raising her eyebrows at me suggestively.

"I hope not." I roll my eyes. I kinda hope he is though. The other day was such a step forward in whatever we are and I feel like he's finally starting to show some emotion to me.

Just as we stop talking about him, my eyes spot Brad in the corner of the party. My stomach flips. He looks good in his typical white shirt, something about him just looks more attractive. My eyes then flick to the girl standing next to him. She has short, silvery hair and a body to die for. I begin to feel a little self conscious as I examine the girls features and how perfect they are as she laughs at everything Brad says and bats her eyelashes at him.

I drag my eyes away from the girl, ignoring the jealousy bubbling in my stomach and focussing on the conversation Charis and Megan are having. I came out to have a good night, it's not going to be ruined by Brad again. My eyes flick back to them instinctively to see her up against Brad's body, kissing him sloppily. Anger and jealousy rises in me as she practically sucks his face off. I thought after the other night he would be different. He said I wasn't like the other girls.

I mentally slap myself in the face. I'm such an idiot. How could I fall for that one? That's literally such a typical thing a fuckboy says to have sex with you. But that kiss...that kiss was something else. How can he go from kissing me like that to kissing her like this? It's just sex Liv, snap out of it.

I take a rather large sip of my drink and focus on my friends.

"Are you okay Liv?" Charis asks me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I smile at them both. I'm fine.

"Hey, my names Dylan!" I hear a voice shout from next to me.

My eyes look up to see a familiar boy with tattoos and piercings and bright blue eyes. Isn't he one of Brad's friends?

"Hi, I'm Liv!" I shout back, a little weary of him.

"You look really good tonight!" He compliments me over the buzzing bass.

"Thank you! You don't look too bad yourself." I respond in a cool manner. Maybe a little flirty but hey I can flirt with whoever I want.