86

As soon as I get back from my last day at work, I flop onto the sofa with an almighty sigh. I handed my resignation in a while ago because I'll be going to University, so I won't have time to work there. Finally, I've finished my last day at the coffee shop, even though I'm surprised they haven't fired me already.

After finishing my last exam yesterday and finishing my first job today, I'm beginning to feel a little nervous. Everything is coming to an end, and soon I'll be in University and everything will be different. I haven't even spoken to Brad about any of this which scares me the most. I know that we won't work a long distance relationship.

I get up from the sofa and make my way upstairs, but as soon as I get to the top step, the door knocks and I'm forced to turn back around with a grunt. I heavily make my way back down the steps and swing the door open.

"Hey." Brad grins.

"Hey." I respond not so enthusiastically.

"What's up?" He asks me as he steps inside my house, without an invite of course.

"Nothing, I just got back from work." I sigh and lead him upstairs and into my room.

"Aw my poor baby is tired." He pouts in a baby voice as he grabs me by my waist and pulls me flush to him.

"I am." I pout too.

He leans forwards and kisses my lips softly which makes me smile. I'll never get over the feeling of his kisses.

"Does baby want to sleep?" He continues in the same mocking voice.

"I feel bad, you just got here." I try to refuse.

"I'm fine, I'll happily lay next to you and watch you sleep." He says before frowning. "That sounded creepier than I anticipated."

I laugh loudly at him which makes him stare down at me with a fond smile and gleaming eyes.

"Come on then." Brad insists and gently pushes me towards the bed.

When we reach the soft mattress, I don't let go of him, which gives him no choice but to lean forwards and flop both of us onto the bed at the same time, his body tight on top of mine. I look up to him when we both land and bite my lip at the wonderful sight of his eyes so close to mine.

His eyes flicker to my lips quickly, as if he is unable to decide whether he wants to watch my eyes or my lips. He pushes his body further down onto mine, making me gasp slightly at the feeling of his body against mine.

"I want to kiss you so badly." Brad husks above me, licking his lips as he does so.

"Then do it." I whisper back.

"I fear that if I do, I won't be able to stop myself." He leans closer, practically muttering against my lips.

"Just...once." I whisper as his lips finally connect with mine.

The kiss doesn't last for long which is probably for the best. Knowing us, we wouldn't be able to stop, and then I would be even angrier at myself.

"Okay, that's enough." I chuckle when we pull away. "I don't trust myself either."

Brad chuckles before we reposition ourselves on the bed so that I'm resting on his chest and his arms are tightly around my body.

My eyes already begin to drift shut, the heavier they become. And before I know it, I'm floating away into a dark subconscious with nothing but the faint sound of Brad's gentle breathing.

"Hello, Olivia." A familiarly spine chilling voice says, making me turn around.

Brad is in front of me with a horrifying smirk and dark, hooded eyes.