35

"Will you concentrate please!" I scold Brad as his eyes previously glued to his phone look up to me.

"Alright chill mum." Brad teases me.

I roll my eyes.

"Shut up we need to do this I need the extra credit." I huff.

"We could be doing something else much more entertaining by now." He teases me, looking into my eyes intensely.

I peel my eyes away from his and look back down to the work resting on my lap.

"I already told you, that was a-"

"Mistake yeah I know you've said several times." Brad replies with anger in his voice as he rolls his eyes.

Why is he so offended by that? Surely he can go and have sex with another girl if he needs to?

"Right so erm...this poem is abou-" I try to break the awkward silence but Brad interrupts me.

"You know what? I don't really care. I'm bored of this shit." He stands up and storms out of the room angrily.

What the hell? Why is he so pissed off all of a sudden? I better go after him so we can complete this and I can get the extra credit I deserve after dealing with him for so long. I place the work on his bed and stand up, following Brad out of his room and down the stairs. I walk slowly into the kitchen to see him resting his elbows on the kitchen counter with his head in his hands. I watch as his biceps tense, enlarging the ink on his skin.

I slowly approach him; I really don't want to anger him anymore.

"Brad..." I practically whisper, right now it's pretty safe to say I'm a little scared. He's scary when he's angry.

He jumps a little before standing up straight and turning to face me. His face is twisted with anger, he looks down on me with intense eyes that make me feel uncomfortable under their watch.

"What?" He snaps, nothing like a question.

"Um..I was just wondering if you're okay." I try to keep my cool no matter how scared I feel right now.

"Yes I'm perfect Olivia why wouldn't I be?" He says sarcastically whilst rolling his eyes.

"What happened?" I ask timidly.

"Why should I tell you? You're obviously just a mistake." He says, the anger building up in his voice.

Is that why he's so angry? Because I said this was a mistake? Why does he even care?

"Is that why you're angry?" I ask him.

He ignores me and walks to the other side of the kitchen, opening cupboards and closing them to seem like he's doing something.

"Why do you care so much that I said this is a mistake?" I ask him, genuinely confused.

He swiftly turns around to face me with a malicious look on his face.

"How would you like it if I said you were just someone to waste the time, that you're just a quick fuck before the next girl, that you mean nothing to me at all, that I just want your body?" He shouts at me.

I thought that's exactly what I am to him, I thought I was just one of his girls he has sex with and leaves the next day?

The room falls silent as I process what he's just said in my head and he does the same.

"What am I then?" I mumble so quietly it's practically a whisper.

He stares at me intently, I watch as the anger in his eyes begins to subside. He stays silent though, not a word comes from his pink lips.

"I don't know..." He mumbles quietly, obviously regretting what he had said. His hand scratches the back of his neck, flexing the muscles in his upper arms.

"Brad-" I begin quietly.

"Just leave it." He snaps and turns away from me, running his hands through his hair several times.

I'm so confused. I don't know what he is feeling and I don't know what I am feeling.

I cautiously walk closer to him and rest my hand on his shoulder. I feel the strange urge to comfort him.

"Brad." I mumble quietly in a soothing manner. He turns his head to the side to look at me slightly. "Tell me what's going on...please?" I ask him.

He sighs deeply and turns around so he's facing me, making him trapped between my body and the kitchen counter. Well this is strange being on the other side for a change. He runs his hands through his hair and looks down at the floor.

"I don't know." He sighs. "I have no idea what's going on. All I know is as much as I want this to just be like the other girls it isn't." My heart skips a beat. "Something keeps drawing me back to you and I don't know what it is." His eyes raise and lock onto mine. "With the other girls I don't even think about them afterwards but with you...you're all I ever fucking think about." He stares into my eyes like he's trying to read me. For once I see actual raw emotion in his eyes and it's beautiful.

His words are confusing. Does he have feelings for me? Is he saying he doesn't want to see me again? What the hell do I feel about this? I thought it was just sex and nothing more to him.

"I fucking hate it." He looks away from my eyes and tries to build up the cold, harsh wall of no emotions again. "I fucking hate what you do to me, the way you make me feel. I can't deal with shit like this, I just fuck girls and leave them. No commitment. No feelings. Why the fuck did you have to come along and do this?" Brad begins to raise his voice, slamming his fist on the counter.

I interrupt his outburst by putting my hands on either side of his face, forcing him to look at me. As soon as he does his expression softens making my stomach flip a little. Seeing the effect I have on him after him hiding it for so long fills me with a sense of relief and excitement.

"Brad." I almost whisper, telling him to calm down with that one word.

He stares into my eyes before his eyes trace my facial features, stopping at my lips. My eyes are fixated on his brown orbs, I love how emotion looks in them. It suits him. I look down to Brad's lips as he speaks slowly, his lips creating the form of each word in a slow, lazy manner.

"Fuck." He sighs. "What the hell are you doing to me?" He whispers before leaning in slowly. His hand tucks my hair behind my ear and holds the back of my neck lightly as our lips connect.

We move slowly and delicately. I can almost feel and taste the emotion in the kiss. Brad has never kissed me like this before, with no intention of having sex. No rushing, no heat, no lust. Just for the sake of kissing and being closer to each other. I prefer this way a lot more.

His other hand rests gently on my waist, pulling me against his body so there is no space between us. My hands stick to their place on either cheek, my fingers playing with the tips of his curls that frame his face.

Eventually, we pull away. We both sigh contently. Brad's hand that was previously holding the back of my neck moves down to join the other on my waist. He links the hands together at the bottom of my back, making sure I stay close to him. I look up into his eyes. Maybe I do have feelings for him? Maybe it isn't just the excitement of the sex? I don't know. I'm so confused.

"What are you thinking?" He asks me.

"I'm confused." I answer honestly.

"About what?" He asks gently.

"Us."

"Me too." Brad sighs. "All I know is, this may be a mistake, but you're my favourite mistake, the one I keep loving to make."

/ / / /

This took forever to write omfg but at least it's cute. But don't be fooled this doesn't mean a ladley relationship, Brad might just change his mind and go back to his old ways who knows.... (I know lol)