64

"Bitch you better stop." Charis warns me jokingly as I zoom into her face on snapchat for the tenth time.

"Na." I shake my head and zoom in on her face again, this time applying an ugly filter and bursting into laughter as it takes shape on her face.

"Stop." She whines and lunges forwards to grab my phone out of my hand, but I'm too fast for her and she misses."You're so mean to me." She pouts.

"Too bad." I smile sarcastically.

"Why don't you do this to Tris, I'm tired of your shit." Charis teases as she points over to Tristan who is on the bottom of my bed, laying on his stomach as he scrolls through Twitter.

"Because Tris got done with my shit ages ago so I have to go easy on him, he deserves a break." I joke, making Tristan laugh and Charis scowl.

"Yeah, I deserve a break." Tris joins in teasing Charis.

"Well I deserve a break too, I've been your friend longer so I've had to cope with you the longest." Charis crosses her arms and lays back on the bed.

"No can do, only one break at a time. Someone's gotta receive my shit." I shrug.

"Okay, enough talking about your shit." Tris jokes and sits up. "Look at this Jacob Sagittarius musically thing." He shoves his phone in our faces and plays the video.

"Ew, get Jacob Saggytits out of my face." Charis shoves his phone away.

"What? He's cute." I laugh at the young boy attempting to be much older than he is.

"Don't talk to me again." Charis groans.

"I second that." Tris laughs but is interrupted my his phone ringing for the third time tonight. His laughter immediately stops and he quickly hangs up the call.

"You can answer your phone, you know? You're not being held captive." I tease him.

"I know you idiot." He shoves me playfully. His phone rings again and this time, he takes it.

He walks into my bathroom for some privacy and me and Charis share looks. There's something vaguely suspicious about his behaviour but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's probably nothing. He returns a few minutes later with a strange look on his face.

"Everything okay?" Charis asks.

He looks up and takes a second to answer.

"Uh...yeah it was just my mum shouting at me as usual, I forgot to lock the house." He smiles and sits back on my bed.

"How do you forget every time?" I laugh and change the channel on my television.

"I don't know." He shrugs. "I'm getting old."

Me and Charis laugh at him until he snatches the remote out of my hand and changes the channel back to the boring show we were watching before.

"I like this." He grumbles.

"Of course, it's target audience is 60-80 year olds so I can see how you would fit perfectly into that category." Charis jokes which makes me burst into laughter.

My phone vibrates in my hand so I allow Tris and Charis to continue their bantering as I read the text message from Brad.

Hey babe, what are you doing right now?

The pet name still makes my heart flutter and an unwanted smile to reach my face. I reply telling him I'm with friends and lock my phone again.

"What's got you all smiley?" Charis asks.