32

Three days have passed and me and Brad have stayed exactly the same. He flirts, I ignore him and his advances. I know what I did was bad and I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Today is Sunday, I'm home alone and have the day off work so I plan on staying in my bed and getting fat because there has been too much drama recently, I need to spend time with myself. I've been binge watching How To Get Away With Murder for over 3 hours so far and I haven't thought about Brad once. Well...maybe a few times...ok a lot but nothing Jack Falahee can't fix.

I click onto the next episode and return into my embedded position in my mattress and wrap myself back into the cocoon of blankets I had previously created. Today is a good day. My phone rings....maybe not such a good day. I look at the caller ID to see Brad's annoying name displayed on my phone. My brain tells me not to answer it but my body instinctively reaches for my phone and presses the answer button.

"Hello?" I ask quietly.

"Hey, come over." Brad says sternly.

"Um...no that's not happening." Is he being serious?

"Come on, I've been thinking about you all day, I need some relief or I'm going to go insane." He huskily says over the phone.

"Oh..." My mouth is suddenly dry, thoughts instantly run through my mind of the things we would do, the things we have done and the things we haven't, things I don't even know are possible to do.

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about me too."

"No I haven't." I lie unconvincingly, it's all I've been thinking about.

"You're telling me you haven't thought about my lips kissing you slowly, sucking your neck in all the right places, my hands running through your hair, trailing softly up your thighs, reaching down between your legs and-"

"Stop!" I squeak, interrupting his lustful and sultry voice making him chuckle. "I'm not coming over, what we did was wrong and it's not happening again." I try to convince myself mostly but the wet space between my thighs was telling me otherwise. Why does my body never listen to my brain?

"You don't even believe that yourself." Brad smoothly says, reading my mind.

My mind takes control of my body and quickly presses the end call, I sigh trying to clear my mind as I snuggle back into my cocoon. Not today. I continue How To Get Away With Murder and try to forget Brad and his skilful hands but just my luck, a sex scene begins. Can I please get a break? I watch the screen as I imagine us replacing the actors, his soft hands trailing up my sides, his skilled mouth kissing my neck his- no stop! Take control! You don't need him, you can't have him, that's final.

Just as I clear my head, the doorbell rings. Great.

"Ugh! Can't I just relax for one day!" I groan to myself whilst getting out of my cocoon and making my way downstairs. They ring the doorbell again making me annoyed. "Alright shut up I'm comi-"

I open the door to see Brad, my stomach flips at the sight of him. He has his usual leather jacket on with the familiar Arctic Monkeys top I wore in his kitchen. His hair isn't styled and falls naturally on his forehead making him look much less threatening and a lot more cute.

"Hello." I quietly say to him, shocked he's even here.

"Hey." He responds back, I can't tell the emotion behind his eyes but he seems eager or on edge, I don't know. "Nice pyjamas." He smirks looking down at my pink shorts and my vest with a little lamb on it.

"What are you doing he-"

Brad lunges forwards, grabs the sides of my face and crashes his lips onto mine powerfully, cutting off my sentence abruptly. My body instantly melts into the kiss, my arms wrapping around his neck and my lips moulding in with his. His arms snake around my waist and hold me tight, as he slips his tongue in and deepens the kiss, one hand slowly gravitates downwards and grabs onto my ass. Butterflies fill my body and goosebumps raise on my skin.

He pushes me towards a wall and presses his body against mine with force making me gasp in his mouth and causing him to smirk. Brad's hands slowly brush up and down my sides making me tingle; my hands begin to get lost in his hair, tugging lightly on the strands.

His hands move down and grip onto the backs of my thighs, he squeezes once and I instantly know what he means. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist for the second time, he grabs onto my ass and turns me around. I hear him kick the front door shut as he carries me up the stairs.

I know it's wrong but it feels so right.

/ / / /

Yo this is short af but still pretty good, it's 2am and I felt like writing this was created. Liv is still being a stubborn bitch but is actually horny af and wants the d and Brad just only ever thinks of the v.