6

Finally it's the weekend. I haven't seen Tris since the party so I invited him round to talk, I asked Charis too but she said she had plans. I sit on my sofa, wondering why he hasn't spoken to me since, it's so unlike him.

As if on cue, my door knocks. I open it to reveal Tristan with a few bruises and cuts on his face, obviously not completely healed up. I throw my arms around him, engulfing him in a tight hug, he hugs back softly making me smile. He follows me into my bedroom and we sit on my bed, our legs crossed facing each other.

"So where the hell have you been?" I ask him.

He sighs. "I just thought..look, what happened at the party was extremely embarrassing and I felt like such an idiot, also my face kind of looked like shit so.."

I laugh at him. "You know you're stupid right?"

"What?"

"What you did at the party was so brave, you basically stopped Brad from doing..whatever he was gonna do." I shiver whilst thinking about the possibilities. "You also punched an extremely strong person which obviously took guts. You didn't look like an idiot, trust me. I wanted to thank you but you dissapeared." I explain to him bringing a smile to his face.

"That's sweet. Anyway Charis told me that he said something to you?"

"It doesn't matter." I try to pass it off, I really don't want to talk about this again.

"It does Liv." He pushes on.

"Okay he came up to me at school and told me to tell you to stay away from him because 'no one hits him and gets away with it'" I put on my best impression of Brad. "So I said that I did and then he said I could hit him whenever and-" I stop talking Tristan won't like it I know he won't.

"And?"

"Andhecamereallycloseandsaidhelikesitrough." I say extremely fast, hoping he wouldn't hear me.

"He what?!" Tristan almost shouts.

"It's fine I'm not bothered." I try to calm him.

"Liv he can't keep making passes at you like this!" He raises his voice.

"What are you going to do about it? It didn't exactly work out last time!" I shout back, frustrated that he won't just listen to me.

"I can't believe you, you're not even bothered about this?" He stands up.

"No because I can cope with things myself and not over exaggerate!" I stand up too.

"I'm not over exaggerating I'm looking out for you!" He steps closer to me towering over me with his height. A vein pops out of his neck, I look up to his face staring down at mine in anger.

"Maybe you should be looking out for yourself." I say calmly looking up at his injuries. I feel guilty for them.

Tristan doesn't reply and just stares down at me, the anger isn't visible in his eyes anymore. Suddenly I feel his lips against mine, freezing my whole body with shock. After a few seconds he pulls away and steps back, staring at me.

"Tris-" I begin.

"I'm sorry." He rushes and leaves my room, I hear footsteps running down the stairs until my front door slams shut. I stand there in the same position.

What the hell just happened? Why did he kiss me? Does he have feelings for me? I thought he was kind of coming onto me at the party but I didn't think he actually did. My head feels a little dizzy with thoughts so I sit down on my bed. I'm so mad at him. I'm mad at him for kissing me and leaving and making me so confused when he knows I need to concentrate on my school work.

I don't even have feelings for Tristan in that way and now I know our friendship is going to be awkward. He'll most likely disappear again.

-------------------------

Tristan and Liv sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

Lmao sorry for not updating, gossip girl controls my life.