44

I groan as my phone rings obnoxiously, forcefully waking me up. Fucking hell. I rub my eyes and locate my buzzing phone in the dark room. This better be important. I pick up my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I groggily answer.

"Hey babe." I hear Brad's husky voice down the phone. I sigh.

"What could possibly be so important to ring me this late?" I groan.

"I'm verrryyyyy drunk and verrrryyy horny." He giggles down the phone, slurring each word and speaking like a child.

"Brad." I sigh. "It's late."

"Come meet me." He slurs, hiccuping at the end of his sentence and giggling at the sound of it.

"No, you're drunk and I'm tired." I sternly say.

"I'm not drunk you just intoxicate me." He slurs. I laugh a little at his sentence.

"I'm going to sleep." I tell him softly.

"Noooooo." He whines like a child, my heart swells a little at his cuteness.

"You woke me up and I'm tired Brad." I groan. "Enjoy your party." I say softly.

"I'm sorrryyy." He whines. "Please meet me." I can practically hear him sticking his bottom lip out, my mind wanders to thoughts about Brad's lips.

"Goodnight Brad." I laugh and hang up the phone. I put my phone back under my pillow and try to get back to sleep.

/ / / /

A strange knocking sound wakes me up, I groan even louder. Can I just get some sleep? I open my eyes and look towards the sound coming from my window. The sound stops, making me frown. I watch the window until an object hits against it and makes the same noise. What the hell?

I get up from my bed, scratching my head and frowning. Another object hits the window as I reach it, I look out of my window and down to the ground to see a dark figure standing below my window. I open the window and lean out of it, looking down at the person. I notice curly hair and I only know one person with curly hair.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whisper shout at him.

"Helloooo." He shouts.

"Shut the hell up! Sam's asleep!" I scold him.

"Oh crap." He whispers and holds his mouth adorably. "I'm gonna come up." He tells me.

"No don't you'll probably die or something." I watch him as he climbs up a tree that leans onto my house, my heart beats at the fact that he's drunk and climbing up a very high tree. "Be careful!" I quietly shout at him as his foot slips a little on the branch.

Thankfully, he makes it up the tree safely and jumps onto my window ledge, swaying as he holds on. I quickly grab onto his arms and pull him into my room. He stumbles and lands on the floor with a big bang. He looks up at me from the floor, with his hair hanging onto his forehead.

"Shh!" I laugh at him quietly, helping him up off of the floor. He sways as he stands still so I hold him in place by his arms. He looks down on me with his lips parted and his hair on his forehead. I smile at him, he looks so cute.