85

I rub my forehead as I kick my shoes off and lay back on the sofa in an attempt to calm my head down. After that exam, my mind is ready to fold in on itself. It went way worse than I expected but with everything on, I'm not surprised. I can't believe I'm letting this affect my education, but my mind is so full with the course and all of this stress from the other night that I can't think of anything else. Two more to go. That's all.

I managed to ignore the stares from the students around me and thankfully, once the exam began, no one really cared much. With exam season underway, I rarely have to be in for any lessons, so I'm hoping I won't have to see much of anyone from there. I hate the feeling of their judgmental eyes on me, watching me and snickering to their friends about me.

I lay down on the sofa and shut my eyes to try and stop my overthinking. It's not helping me and I need to get it together to try and revise a little bit tonight. My next exam is in two days and I am determined not to completely flunk that one. I can't, not after everything.

A knock on the door makes me jump and my eyes fly open. What now? I close my eyes in hopes that whoever it is will just give up and go away, but they just knock louder this time. I groan and slowly get off of the sofa and make my way to the front door.

"Liv?" A low voice shouts from behind the door, making me groan once more as the loud noise disturbs my already aching head.

"Coming!" I attempt to shout before opening the door to reveal Brad with his hair down and his ripped jeans on that I've only seen once but I'm completely in love with. "Sh." I frown and pout as I raise my index finger to my lips.

"What did I do?" He asks innocently.

"Headache." I simply reply and lean against the doorframe.

"Baby." He pouts with a concerned expression that warms my heart. "Can I come in? I got you coffee." He hands me the styrofoam coffee cup.

I accept it gratefully and stand to the side to let him in. I walk into the living room and let him shut the door and sort himself out, I'm too exhausted to be a good host right now. I collapse onto the sofa and take a sip from the warm coffee that soothes my head slightly as it warms up my body and reenergises me. Brad soon joins me and sits himself next to me on the sofa, watching me carefully.

"Are you alright? How did your exam go?" He asks me.

"Awful." I groan and place the back of my hand on my forehead. "I messed up so bad."

"I'm sure you didn't." He reassures me. "Tell me what happened." He softly insists as he turns to face me on the sofa and I place my coffee cup on the coffee table.

I sigh and watch him, I really like the length of his hair and the kindness in his eyes. But I also think I miss the sharpness of his tongue and the fire of his impulsive passion.

"I just couldn't stop thinking about everything." I sigh. "So I couldn't focus properly and I messed up and now I have a headache."

"Even when you mess up you do better than any normal person, so I'm sure you did fine. Don't worry about it." He consoles me and I look at him with a frown.

What's with him? He's acting so strange, like another person, like...not himself.

"What?" Brad asks me with a raised eyebrow when he notices my frowning eyes.

"What's up with you?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" He chuckles with confusion.

"You're acting strange." I tighten my lips as I try to put my finger on what it is. "As if you're trying to be someone else."