52

/ / Brad / /

"Just fucking call her!" I spit, blood spilling out of my mouth and onto his clean bar. Fucking pretentious ass bar anyway.

The bearded man punches the number in his phone and rings her. Fuck she better answer. I don't know why but she seems like the best option now. James is too deep into this shit and my other 'friends' don't even have fucking cars. Does Liv have a car? Fuck I don't pay enough attention when she's around.

"She's not answering." The man behind the bar smugly smiles at me. Fucking prick. What kind of a name is Dizzy's Bar anyway? He'll be fucking dizzy when I knock his body to the ground. I'll wipe the floor with his smug fucking smile. I smile at the image before coming back to reality.

"Then call her again." I snap. I'm really losing my shit here. My head is killing after being slammed into the ground several times, my nose is most likely broken with the stream of blood that won't stop flowing from it. It's literally pouring onto this guys bar and I couldn't give a fuck.

"The signal in here isn't good." He says to himself before dialling her number again.

If she doesn't answer I don't know what the hell I'm going to do. I could call...never mind that's a stupid idea. I tug on the ends of my blood soaked hair with my bruised and aching hand. An old, hunched over man in the corner stares at me as if I'm some kind of fucking clown show.

"Stare at me a minute longer and your face will be through that fucking window." I spit at the white haired man, pointing towards the window behind me. He gulps and looks down at his drink. Yeah that's fucking right.

"She isn't answering, look if you could just lea-"

"Fucking call her again!" I shout and slam my busted hand against the bar. The entire bar is silent, all eyes on me. I glare at the man before he shits himself and calls Liv's number.

"Uh hey, there's a guy here asking for you." The man says into the phone, my insides leap. She answered. A sigh of relief escapes my split lips.

"I think so, he's been asking for you. Well, he's been threatening me to call you, but he definitely knows you." The man continues to speak, he eyes me wearily. "Tattoos, piercings, brown hair..." He trails off as I stare at him.

"He's uh-he's in pretty bad shape. There's blood everywhere, I think you should come down he's been threatening everyone here and if you don't come I'm gonna have to call the police..." He looks away from me.

I scoff at him, as if he would actually dare to call the police on me.

"Dizzy's Bar near Wycroft Lane. He's bleeding a lot, his face is messed up." He continues, is she coming? He's giving directions so surely she's coming?

I tug frantically at my hair as the guy hangs up the phone. Why is he taking so fucking long?

"She's coming." He says, avoiding eye contact.

Thank fuck for that. I sigh and sit down on the bar stool, he eyes me wearily. No, I'm not going to hit you asshole.

"I'll have a whiskey." I demand. He shakes his head so I grab my wallet and throw it on the table, a few notes falling onto the bar.

He shakes his head and begins making my drink. She better not take long, it's been ten minutes and the bleeding still hasn't stopped from my nose. This is going to be a bitch to fix. The bearded man places my drink on the bar and I instantly down its contents in one gulp before slamming the glass back on the table.