24

I rub my eyes as they open heavily. I move my head on the pillow which makes it instantly ache and throb in pain. I groan and hold my head in an attempt to make it stop hurting. I open my eyes more which they clearly don't want to do, as I take in my surroundings I realise I'm not at home. What? I'm at Tate's? Right? Yes. I turn over to see Tate sleeping silently, god help him when he wakes up.

I laugh in my head because it would hurt to laugh out loud. I watch him sleep, he looks so cute and peaceful. I frown as I notice something on his neck, a purple and blue mark that looks a hell of a lot like a hickey? What? I then realise the worst, I have no clothes on. I'm naked...in a bed with Tate...and he has a hickey...and I don't remember anything. This is bad this is really bad.

I'm going to have to see if he's naked too, he may have just got me out of my clothes to sleep or something, I don't know but I need to be sure. I lift the quilt up to see that he is in fact naked too. Shit shit shit shit. I didn't want to do this when I was drunk. I wasn't even sure I wanted to do this yet. What the fuck was he doing letting me do that when I was clearly out of it!! Fuck this is so bad. My head is throbbing from the pain and the stress. I stand up slowly and put my underwear back on, finding hickeys on my body in the process.

What do I do? Do I wait for him to wake up and shout at him? Do I leave? Do I ask him if we did anything? I slide my dress on over my head and sit on the edge of the bed trying to remember anything that happened last night. The last thing I remember is seeing Brad and that girl and then throwing up. Anger rises to my stomach at the thought. I'm such a mess of emotions right now.

I hear a groan beside me and look at Tate waking up in pain. Okay, be cool, don't get too mad. After a while of realising where he is, he acknowledges my presence.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He asks in his husky morning voice.

"Try and figure it out." I say nervously.

"What?" He responds, I stay silent. "Wait did we-?" He starts but doesn't finish, I look to him.

"Do you remember anything?" I ask him. He thinks for a while.

"Last thing I remember was getting those drinks after you threw up." He replies.

"Me too." I sigh and hold my head. "I really wasn't ready for this." I groan and stand up.

"I don't know what to say." Tate says.

"I-I can't deal with this." I stand up and walk towards the door. "I'll see you...at school I guess." I say and leave his bedroom.

I rush down the stairs, slipping my shoes on and ignoring his calls before leaving his house. My head is so filled with shit right now, I can't even think straight. I just walk as fast as I can in a straight line, no idea where I'm going. My legs work by themselves, it's as if I'm not even in my own body, my mind is somewhere on its own whilst my body moves itself.

When I click back into the real world and realise my feet have stopped, I notice I'm in front of a bench in the middle of an empty park. I sit down and breathe in the cold, fresh air. I feel free, my mind already feels clearer. There is nothing but open space for miles. I close my eyes and lean my head back, relaxing in the peace and tranquility of this park. My mind wanders off to thoughts about Brad and I dancing together, his warm hands running down from my neck to my thigh, his body pressed against mine, his hands pushing me against him with just the right force-

"Hello Olivia." A voice interrupts my perverted thoughts. I open my eyes to see Brad, looking rough but still attractive, sitting next to me with a cigarette in his hand. "Thinking about me?" He smirks. Is he a mind reader?

"N-no, why would I?" I lie, not very convincingly either.

"Holy shit you actually were!" Brad laughs and moves closer to me. "Did it make you wet?" He pronounces every word slowly and seductively with his plump lips, making me entranced for a while.