29

Today is the day I have to tutor Brad. I'm quite nervous to be honest because I'm going to be alone with him again. That never ends well. Plus I just broke up with Tate so my body won't hold itself back as well as it might have before. Well I don't have much control when I'm around Brad anyway, I'm a complete mess when I'm around him.

I grab all the work I've prepared for him off of the side and look at myself in the mirror. I'm having a bad hair day today, why couldn't I have had it tomorrow when I'm not alone with Brad? Not that I care what he thinks of me of course. I leave a note for Sam because she's still at work, grab my binder, grab my keys and leave the house. Brad sent me instructions on how to get to his house because apparently he was 'too busy' to pick me up. Like what could he be doing? He's an unemployed student who does not care in the slightest. I bite back my slight anger and start walking to Brad's with a binder in my hand full of work. I still can't believe I have to tutor him it's unbelievable, him of all people.

/ / / /

I knock on the door and wait with butterflies in my stomach. I stand calmly at his front door with my black binder filled with English work. The door handle goes up and down a few times before properly opening and unsurprisingly, Brad's fed up face appears. He releases a gust of air out of his mouth and rolls his eyes before smirking as he turns away. He's so annoying. He leaves the door open, indicating I should make my own way in. I grip the binder tighter, roll my eyes and make my way through the door.
It's for the extra credit, the extra credit.

I kick the door shut behind me and make my way into the first room visible. I'm in the living room by the looks of it and wow it is posh. I've not had chance to sit down and actually look at his house before. I place my things down next to me on his leather couch and wait for him to return. Where the hell has he gone? As I wait I hear deep voices from the next room having a conversation but I can't make out what or who. Then Brad appears at the door buckling his belt and adjusting it to right length. He's changed into a tight navy blue t-shirt, his signature black skinny jeans with a belt and of course some black socks. The outfit is so simple but he looks so good? No. Shut up. You're here for English. You can't get distracted this time.

"Uhm, we have to go upstairs because James' mum and dad will be round in like fifteen minutes." He says whilst running his hands through his hair to try and make it look more presentable. Which for some reason makes my stomach turn.

James? That sounds familiar? As if on cue, a very tall, mousy brown haired boy enters the room and smirks at me. His arms are covered in tattoos and his piercings make him easily recognisable, I remember him from Starbucks when Brad's crew walked in.

"Yeah, That's fine." I smile politely and pick my binder up along with my bag.

I greet James respectfully and follow brad out of the room to a large, grand staircase. The house is familiar to me but not exactly how I remember it to be because I recall being too drunk to even stand up or in too much of a hurry to leave. Soon enough, we enter his room and it is far more impressive than I remember, messy, but impressive. Brad places his phone on charge and sits on his bed cross legged. He looks at me and gestures for me to sit on his bed too by patting the space next to him. I sit next to him in the same position and open up my folder.

"Okay, I want this to be over as much as you do so can we please just get through this as fast as we possibly can?"

He smirks his usual smirk. "What if I want to go slow?" Brad says jokingly making me groan with annoyance.

"Shut up." I say and roll my eyes.

"C'mon Olivia." He smirks. "Don't be like that." He nudges me playfully.