Chapter 3: First day

Start from the beginning

"Good Morning, Director" They all said.

"So.. Good Morning everyone. I just passed by to tell the interns to come in my office for some kind of orientation. Thank you" He coldly said and walk out of the room

The three walk out of the office and follow the Director behind. Somi is leading their way while Lisa, she's walking behind her with her hands inside her pocket.

"I'm terrified of him" Ten whispered to Lisa.

"You shouldn't be. Nothing's terrifying about him" She answer back. They step inside the elevator and stay silent until the Director broke the awkwardness.

"Are you excited for your internship?" He asked while looking up the number.

"Yes, who wouldn't be? It's our dream to step inside the hospital" Somi said in confidence.

"What's your name again?" He asked Somi.

"I'm Jeon Somi, Sir" She introduce.

"I'm Ten and I am really excited to work with other Doctors!" He said without asking him which made everyone laugh except Lisa who's leaning on the elevator since earlier.

Her Father look back to check her and smile "How about you Lisa? What does you feel?"

"Just fine" She answer back.

The elevator goes open and they walk out to proceed inside the Main office. The moment that they step their foot inside, The Director took his seat on the swivel chair and the remaining doctors sit on the couch.

"Take a seat" The Director told.

They sit in front of him and listen attentively

"I would like to introduce you in front of everyone ealier when we attended the flag ceremony but you came late so.. Maybe by next week but Later on, we will proceed on the meeting with other Senior Doctors so we can endorse you with them" He explained.

"Are we going to have a patient today?" Ten asked.

Lisa's Dad laugh and lean on his chair "It depends on the roll call but I guess you'll have since there are a lot of patients today and some of the doctors are on leave so.. Maybe" He chuckle.

Somi and Ten look at each other then breathe out heavily while Lisa who's just looking at her Dad and listening is just shrugging it off.

"So.. The Senior Doctors behind you will be the one who will orient you. Congratulations for being here, We are looking forward for the best doctors we take" He offer a handshake to them which they accept it, Even Lisa who's the Daughter of the Director accepted his handshake for formality.

They stood up and follow the Seniors.

"Lisa.. Would you mind if I talk to your for a while?" He asked.

Somi and Ten look at her and nod their heads. They leave the said room and let them talk for a while.

"What is it?" She asked.

"How are you? Are you doing good in your dorm?" Her Father walk towards the glass window and look upon the city view.

Lisa sit on the arm rest of the couch and put her hands inside her pocket.

"It's fine. It's more peaceful than at home" She uttered.

Lisa look at her Dad's wall and saw the picture of them when they were still complete. They're still young but she can see the happiness behind tht picture before. The time when they were still fine and happy.

"You can go home if you want to. You are welcome in the house" He said.

Lisa scoff "Of course I have the right to go back because it's my damn house too. You don't have to say it to me" She shakes her head.