"You're cute when you blush, y'know?"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Oh this is good."

Sally swung her legs as she sat down on the high chair, watching the boys as they played on the guitar. She watched as Paul moved his fingers. She liked the way his fingers moved, and the way he bopped his head to the rhythm. It made her fuzzy inside. She blew a bubble with her bubblegum and loudly popped it. Ringo had left town with his parents, saying he would come back late at night.

"I'm hungry." Sally announced as she climbed down the chair, hanging a little on the seat and then jumping down. She walked over to the boys and crossed her arms. This got George's attention as he put down his guitar and stood next to Sally. "So am I." He nodded, making Sally giggle. John pushed his glasses up and blinked at the pair. "You both are always hungry aren't you?" He stood up and set his guitar down, Paul doing to the same. Sally clapped her hands excitedly and pushed her glasses up. She quickly grabbed her purse from the chair and turned to the boys.

"I'm in the mood of a hamburger." George nodded feverishly. "Alright then." John chuckled and led the way out. Sally snapped a picture with the camera John had given her (which she hasn't let go of) and waited for the photo to develop. She grabbed the marker from her purse and wrote on it, shoving the photos and marker on her purse and ran after the boys.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

"This place smells like shite." George scrunched his nose, looking around. By Sally's expression, you could tell she wasn't very pleased as well with the smell of the place. "It's better than nothing," John said, hands in his pockets as he looked around the diner, his face just as same as Sally's.

The four slid into a booth and quickly scanned the menu for the hamburgers. George was the first one to find the section and already knew what he was gonna order. As well as Sally, she chose a cheeseburger with large fries and a milkshake. John and Paul as well.

The waiter walked over to them, and Sally wasn't gonna lie, when she saw that boy look into her eyes with a smile, her heart fluttered. She scooted closer to Paul, who had his arm rested behind her shoulder. The waiter took out his notepad and pencil.

" 'ello, I'm Martin, how may I help you?" He asked, scanning the four faces. George was the first one to say his order, then John. The waiter wrote down John's order and turned to Sally with a sheepish smile. "And what about you, angel?" Sally blushed and looked down at her menu. She felt Paul shift uncomfortably in his seat.

"Uh, I-I'll have the same as his," Sally nodded at John and the waiter wrote it down. "Anything else you order angel, it's on me." He grinned. This took everyone on the table by surprise. Sally's mouth opened to say something but Paul beat her to it.

"Oh how generous of you! I'll have a large milkshake–no make that four large milkshakes, and–oh! A cheesecake as well." Paul abruptly closed his menu and pulled Sally closer to him, lazily draping his arm around her shoulders. He looked at her, his face inches from hers and said; "anything else you want, baby?"

Sally could feel herself getting hotter and hotter as Paul's warm breath hit her cheek. The butterflies in her stomach were corrupting. She looked at the menu and at the waiter.

"I want another cheeseburger." She squeaked, mentally slapping herself. "Us too." John and George said in unison, John crossing his arms. The waiter, who clearly looked defeated, wrote down the orders and sighed. "Coming right up." He mumbled and walked away. Once he was out of ear sight, John scoffed and shook his head.

"What the bloody fuck was that?!" He spat, some of his spit hitting the menu. Sally giggled and leaned her head on Paul's shoulder. "I dunno, but we got free food!" She dangled her feet excitedly. George looked over at Paul and smirked. "Thank God Paul was there! Imagine that crusty boy trying to do anything to  you, tut tut tut," George shook his head. "Good thing Paul called you baby, or else that boy wouldn't had know you were not into him!"

Sally's face burned in embarrassment. She took a quick glance at Paul, who was also just as red as her. She felt Paul gently squeeze her shoulder. "Be thankful we don't have to pay, 'cause I had no money on me." Paul rubbed his eye and let go of Sally, Sally feeling a little disappointed. "Thanks." She smiled softly at him and he ruffled her hair in response.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

After an hour of eating, the four kids left the diner, stomachs bloated.

"Boy, feel like I won't eat in days." George groaned and burped right after. " 'scuse me."

John let out a loud burp, and didn't excuse himself. Sally had her hands behind her back, walking in silence behind the boys.

"Watcha doing back there aye?" Paul smiled as he stopped for a second to wait for her, and started walking next to her. Sally smiled timidly at him, and blushed when he put his arm around her shoulders, tugging her closer to him. Paul looked down at her and bit his lip, trying to contain a smile.

"You're cute when you blush, y'know?" Paul's heart beat rapidly, the sudden confidence taking him aback. Sally's breath hitched, but she covered it with a cough. "Shut up Paul." She rolled her eyes but smiled. Paul tapped a rhythm in her arm and hummed. "Only telling the truth." He winked and they walked in silence after that.