"Friends being friends"

><><><><><><><><><><><>

John laid on his bed, sketching something on his sketchbook as he mumbled gibberish. Ringo watched him draw, biting his nails.

George and Paul were playing cards, and Sally looked at the camera John had sitting in dust in the corner of his room. She looked at it and then looked at the back of it. "Hey Johnny?" She wondered, still looking at the camera. She heard John stop his gibberish, but still heard the noise of the pencil hitting the paper. "Yeah dove?" He called. "You use this camera?" Sally asked and put her eye on the viewfinder.

John looked up and glanced at it, and then went back to his drawing. "Oh that old thing? Nah, you can keep it if ye want." He said and went on to mumbling. Sally smiled to herself and looked up. "Thanks." Sally sat behind Paul, her back pressed against his back. Paul didn't seem to mind as he looked very concentrated on his game of cards with George, who was winning.

Sally looked through the viewfinder, pointing the camera at John and Ringo and snapped a picture. Very slowly, the picture came out from the top and Sally smiled. The black and white picture quickly developed and Sally thought of an idea. She got up from her spot, making Paul turn around, and went to grab one of John's markers that he wasn't using. She wrote on the bottom of the card;

"John and Ringo doing nothing, August 15, 195?"

John suddenly grabbed the picture off Sally's hands and chuckled. "Nothing? Excuse you but I was drawing and Ringo was watching!" He threw the picture on her face and ruffled her hair. Sally grabbed the picture and stood up. "Exactly, nothing." She grinned and walked over to Paul and George. She stood in front of them and snapped a picture. The pair looked at her. "I better had look good." George mumbled and put down a card. Sally rolled her eyes and stood up from her squatting position.

"Paul and George playing cards, August 15, 195?"

"AW DARN!"

Sally turned around and saw Paul throw his cards on the floor and George smiling triumphantly. Paul walked over to the chair and pulled it next to John's bed, he turned it around and rested his arms on the top rail. George picked up the cards and put them back on the box, shoving them in his back pocket and walked over to the guys, kneeling on the ground, elbow resting on the bed, and his cheek on his palm.

Sally took this as an opportunity to take a picture of them. She clicked the camera. None of them looked up, as they were very much concentrated on John's drawing.

Sally took the picture out and smiled.

"Friends being friends

August 15, 195?"

A/n: the reason I put the "?" In '195?' is because i still don't know what year I want this to be based on because of the songs.

-Richie B.