"You're so cute when you're concentrating" he says and I smiled.

I yanked him down by his tie before pressing a kiss to his lips. "You look super handsome" I say patting his chest before taking a step back but he pulled me back into him tightly.

"I wish I was taking you out. On a date, me dressed up like this and you dressed in a pretty dress" he says and I smiled.

"I wish you was too" I say and he frowned.

"I will take you to a fancy dinner once we get back to New York" he says and I smiled before pressing another kiss to his lips.

Shawn held my hand as we walked downstairs where Lance and Cole were dressed up in tuxedo's too.

"The car is waiting" Cole says and Shawn sighs.

He squeezed my hand before pressing a kiss to my lips. "I'll be back before you know it" he says and I sighed before watching him walk out of the door.
___
S H A W N -

The outside of the mansion was filled with so many rich and expensive cars.

How many people did Roberto invite?

This seemed like too many people for an engagement.

I looked at Cole and Lance before we all took a deep before and walked up the steps of the mansion. The doors opened and we walked inside.

"Shawn! There's our son-in-law to be" Roberto yelled loudly which caused heads to turn and I let out an awkward smile. He came running with his wife Mary.

Oh no my back. He hugged me tightly and slapped my sore back which made me let out a groan in pain, but I fought through it. Mary hugged me lightly before kissing my cheek.

"Cole! Liam!" Roberto beamed pulling them into bone crushing hugs too.

"It's Lance" Lance corrects him.

"Come my boys!" Roberto beamed pulling us.

We walked through the crowds of people. I stood alone while Cole and Lance helped themselves to some free alcohol.

Roberto explained what was going to happen and I didn't even have time to process what was happening before I knew it Mia was walking down the huge staircase.

Dressed in a ridiculously big dress. It was eating her up practically, I'm sure four people could fit into that dress.

I just looked down avoiding any awkward eye-contact between us.

She came down and stood in front of me. The priest or whatever was saying something in Portuguese while I looked at Mia.

She had a bright smile on her face.

Why the fuck is she happy?

That smile is going to be wiped off by tonight when I tell her what's actually going to happens between us.

"Now you may exchange the rings" the man says and I rolled my eyes before shoving the ring on her finger and she placed the big gold rock on my finger.

Cole brought the ring from target and the ring I was given was solid gold. Worth probably millions where as she had a fake silver ring for $6.

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. Roberto had a bright smiled on his face and I gave a fake smile so he would suspect anything.

"Shawn?" I heard Mia's voice making me turn my head to look at her.

"I need to talk to you" she says worryingly and my eyebrow raised...
*
*
*
-

Mia Cortez - (found her on google)