"I need to stay in here for protection" he says and I shook my head.

"Out, you can wait out there while I change" I say shooing him out and he huffed standing against the wall.

I first tried on a sparkly gold dress. It was pretty short but so beautiful with thin straps. I took my clothes off before pulling this dress up. I let out a deep breath after struggling into it.

I examined myself in the mirror and seen my stomach. Wow I need to lose weight.

I opened the curtain and Shawn's jaw immediately dropped to the ground. "Holy fuck, you look so beautiful" he says and I blushed.

"I might need a strapless bra I think or no bra" I say as I looked back in mirror.

"I have no words" he says as his arms wrapped around me and he placed a kiss on my neck.

"I think it's a bit too short" I say and he shrugged.

"It gives me more access" he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Can you try on the one I chose?" He says and I nodded.

"Shoo" I say pushing him out and he frowns.

I pulled off the sparkly gold dress and took the silk one of the hook and slipped it on. "Oh my God!" I say.

"What happened?" Shawn exclaimed.

"Nothing I love it!" I exclaimed looking at myself in the mirror. Shawn yanked the curtain open and I turned around to show him.

"You look absolutely beautiful, that is your colour" he says and I smiled.

"Thank you" I grinned as he stepped closer and let his eyes examine me.

"You look so innocent in this" he says and I smiled up at him.

"But I know you're not" he whispered in my ear as his hot breath tickled my neck.

"Good girls are bad girls who haven't been caught" I leaned to whisper as I bit his ear playfully.

"Elle you're playing a very dangerous game" he says as his grip tightened in my waist and he smirked at me.

"I know" I winked at him as I brushed my hand up his chest. His eyes darkened in lust as he pressed his lips to mine and I smiled before he pulled away.

I pushed his hands off me as I went to look in the mirror. "I've gone so fat, look at this chub" I say squeezing the fat through the material.

"You're not fat. You look so beautiful and I love this chub" he says and I smiled.

"It's very tight I feel like it might rip if I move to much but it's nice" I say.

"I really like this, what do you think?" I asked.

"Give me a twirl" he says and I giggled before slowly turning around to show him the dress.

"I'm getting hard just looking at your ass in this" he says bluntly and I gasped.

"Shawn!" I say as I shook my head.

"It's true" He says pulling my hand and pulling me into him.

"I might just fuck you in this changing room" he says and I shook my head.

"I don't think so. I'm getting out of this dress now" I say and he slid his hand down squeezing my behind.

"Shawn" I say pushing his hands off me.

"That's enough from you. Go wait out there" I say and he chuckled.

"I'm not going to be restraining myself tomorrow" he says from the other side of the curtain and I chuckled as I slipped out of the dress.

Shawn brought me the dress and also we stopped to get a few other things I needed. And now we went get some food. I held his hand as we walked into the food court and he brought me some McDonald's to eat.

I happily started eating and while Shawn started eating too. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" He asks and I nodded.

"I'm worried about what Lance and Cole are planning" he admits and I giggled.

"I'm so excited and I'm sure it's going to be good, whatever they've planned" I say and he shrugged.

"But I know one thing, you've seen me drunk so I get to see you drunk" he grins.

"Maybe you will see that" I winked...
*
*
*
A/N: her dress, sorry if you don't like it.