Then I suddenly heard my name being called from somewhere I couldn't make out.

"Juli!!"

It sounded like Renjun.

I pulled back my wrist to make us stop.

"Renjun is here," I said while scanning the crowd and tiptoeing.

"Where?"

"Well if I knew I would go to him now wouldn't I?" I said.

"Lili!"

"Jaemin!" I yelled back.

I squished to where I thought his voice was from. I walked until we were out of the crowd again, back to the street shop. But I couldn't see the boys anywhere.

"Juli," Hendery tapped my shoulder and pointed at the crowd behind us.

Jaemin was looking around for me and Renjun was just coming out of the crowd. I quickly ran to their direction. They saw me and ran to me. We three clashed to each other's arms and weren't planning on letting go for a while.

"We were so worried about you." Renjun tightened the hug.

"They didn't want to tell us where you were! So we had been looking all over the city—"

"It's okay. It doesn't matter anymore, I'm here now." I cut Jaemin's sentence and continued to squish them.

I smiled with my eyes closed in between their heads that were pressing against mine. I knew they would be worried and go looking for me. That's why I needed to make sure that I see them, even if everyone had told me that they were safe.

Renjun broke free from our hug, "where have you been? Why are they trying to separate us? Are we safe here?"

After Renjun asked those questions, my eyes just naturally wandered to Hendery who was now behind the boys.

We are. I feel like we are safe here, with him.

"Remember what Mai said?" I glanced at both of them consecutively. "We can't trust anyone so fast so quickly,"

"But you do." Renjun squinted his eyes at me.

My eyes, again, landed on Hendery who dropped a figurine from a shop.

"And I don't want us to make that mistake—again."

"You mean you?"

"God damn it Renjun why are you being like this?" I sighed. "Anyway, for now, I see no threats, but we can't let our guards down anymore. We have to be extra careful. We don't even know what this place is, how are the people, what are the laws here."

Both of them just nodded in a serious matter like they were agreeing to whatever I was saying.

"How 'bout your new boyfriend?" Renjun asked. "Should we trust him, considering everything that has happened?"

"What did you say??" My voice just went an octave higher like how he usually sounded like.

"Uhm... Should we trust him?" Renjun said.

"Lili's got a new boyfriend~" Jaemin sang and grinned widely.

"He is not-"

"Honestly, you two are acting like babies. Just cut the crap and get a room." Renjun said before I could finish my defending myself.

My mouth gaped open. I smacked the back of his head and he flinched in pain, holding his head. "Did you just really said that??" I narrowed my eyes at him.