Choose & re-choose

When we don't get what we asked for.
We usually say, "God, why are you so unfair?".
Then we started to doubt His power and providence.

Which in fact, that is what the devil is trying to do; to fill your mind with lies until you give up and not move forward. And you won't be able to witness & experience the perfect time for your victory that LordJesus had specifically set.

We have to keep on reminding ourselves that God is never delayed nor early. We just have to trust the process and the Timing. We all have different timelines and God is very persistent and patient in helping you/us, that He is actually doing it according to our pace, according to our stamina and will. And even though we often fail, tried to find an easy way or sometimes tried to do it all our way or just allowed ourselves to be completely misled and destroyed our lives. At the end of the day, we know that He's just always one step away to redirect our path once again.

Maybe, these kinds of attitudes can in no doubt prolonged our journey but just like what we usually hear; It's t's not HOW LONG we took the journey that matters  most but HOW WE CHOOSE TO NEVER GIVE UP  and continue the journey despite everything. If we didn't choose to stand and fight once again after our fall, we will never be able to witness the kind of ending that God had already set a long time ago. And we will always wonder what would it be like if I wait, if I walk more and all other what ifs we can think of.

Not because some people get their success early than yours doesn't make you less or them higher because every one has their own timeline and strength or weaknesses. it is not right to compare  it to anyone's story because we are we and no two are alike.

It's easier said than done to fully obey God and just be a loyal servant, but that's the thing about God, His mercies, His grace would never be based on how loyal or obedient we are. Sure, those who did obey will be blessed but that a different kind of blessings- those are just the effect of choosing God and His kingdom no matter how hard. But this blessing is like a promises, this is where you're meant and destined to be. So,  when God says it's time, nothing and no one  can stop that not even your stubborn heart and hard headed mind. But there's a trick to assure your victory - always choose God and choose again.