After Grad

After graduation is just a start of something really very hard enough life.

The overwhelming feeling or joy or excitement you felt on the day of your graduation had for a few moment blocked the reality that the burden of everyday living is now upon you, and you are undeniably responsible on your own from now on and on & on.
But for others, welcome the tagline "Bread winner".

Job haunting, soul searching, carrer plans, meeting goals investment etc...
No matter how we lived or planned our lives; one simple reminder I've learned since then, Prayer will always be my ultimate weapon and beyond that prayer is GOD whose working on me and He'll never stop until His done.

Praying is yearning for God,
praying is knowing his plans,
praying is hoping.

I pray for a life glorifying His name; Jesus. I pray for the fruits of the the spirit. Beyond position, high salary, dream job, dream company pray for a life fulfilling your purpose in Christ's body. It can be both; your purpose and passion can be found and be given by God our Lord.

Have courage and be kind....
from Cinderella fairytale.

James 1:2-4
Consider it pure joy whenever you face trial of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so thay you may be mature and complete and not lacking in anything.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things will be added to you.

The words of the Lord for newly grad.

5.23.15