the Goodnews

What is happening today has already happened yesterday. In fact, it also happens last year and I presume even a thousand years ago. Events don't change. People live and people die. Generation come and go.

.

The wars, the tragedies, the Nature's Act, Crimes, Pride and Power. Death of millions and their agonies.
The Symtem. Sympathy, fear and laws. The truth against all lies. The foolishness and wickedness will forever stay in the world.

.

But the Goodnews is world is not our home. We are all foreigners in the earth.
We belong to a kingdom beyond the sky. Earth is just footstool of our King who is seated in the throne of light. Light that reaches our hearts, showered us every promises we can experience in the Kingdom.

.

Though we can't change the world as how it used to be, we are now seeing it in a new perspective -
that gives us peace,
deepens our hope, trust & love.
And soon the few who are chosen to see and beleive will touch many other souls.
Through His words and greatness heaven will sanctify the earth. Peace will come and be attainable like a piece of cake.
Through Him who knows the beginning till the end (Alpha and Omega) we can always rest no matter how troublesome the world may become.

Everything that had happened was happened for a reason. God is never missing in action. He controls all the scence that happens behind.

#Godrulesoverme
8.24.14 AudreyB.