Dear other self

Dearest Audrey,

Hi there my other self. When will I ever get a chance to meet you? Well, the real question is, will I ever have a guts to see you? If there is. I hope it'll be soon. Meeting you is like my long time dream.

How's the traveling? I heard the last time you've been to Africa. You know, I really wanna go there since I was 22.  What about your job as Veterenrian? Did you finally have your own clinic or are you still an employee. Doesn't really matter. I know full well you still love it anyways.

Is Mr. Right finally came along? Definitely yes! You've waited so long and I'm glad it's worth the wait. I heard you're having a baby soon. I know you're very excited now. I was wishing to have my own family when I turned 28 but I only have couple of months left then my wish was no more. But that's ok, I actually have alot of things to settle first before I get there. But I'm happy for you. Hopefully, we'll collide some other day in an alternate world where you became me and I became you, and age doesn't really matter as long as I am you.

I more of wishing to become like you than become like me. Only  if I'm tough as you, I will have no problem meeting you. But I'm working on it. I might be a little or too much late. No please!

or yet

I won't be able to do all your bucket lists, but it's ok I gonna make my own--- something that may not be awesome as you had but definitely will make me happy and contented, FULFILLED!

Yours Truely,
Audrey from the other side

51317