Trouble Trouble Trouble

"Great triumphs are born out of great troubles". -Unknown

Troubles reveal the moral fiber of our soul. It is use to test the stamina of our souls, our hidden strength,our faith.

It is during trouble times
that we seek more of God,
yearn more for his words, walk more with his presence; And less of all our doubts, fears, flesh, and hopelessness.

No matter how big the trouble you're facing right now; a little hope and faith can still move mountain.

MATTHEW 17:20
If you have faith as  small as mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there', and it'll move.
Nothing will be impossible for you.

1 PETER 4:12
My friends, Do not be surprised at the painful trials you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the suffering of Christ.....

"The ultimate weapon for troublesome world is a prayer that speaks our heart's desire and actions that clearly state your faith in God."
- quoted by me

As what Paramore song said;

Its just a spark but it's enough to keep me going.
And when it's dark out
No one's around
It keeps glowin.

It is not a Christian song and yet I found strength in it through Christ and not on the song itself. Any songs you sing for Christ glorifies Him when you sing it from your heart.

Added. 7.7.17
Just wanna add this. It's definitely like a Christian song. It was written from the heart by Hayley.

Daily Bread. Devotion for today.