Blessed

It is final. I have made my decision. But for quite sometime I Feel so down, and relieved at the same time for I know I won't wake up for another day that I have to stay on a place where I don't want to stay anymore.

To simplify these words; I'm worried! Worry if I really did the right thing or thinking if everything will be ok after all. And finally I'm thinking that I've been thinking so much about the things in the PAST and things in the FUTURE that what was I actually doing NOW is sinning against God.

In James 4:17, the Bible says "To anyone who knows what is right but did not do it, it is a sin".

We should always remind ourselves to the promises God has given us and thinking all the wonderful words and acts he could have done if we turn our worries into words of praise.

Be still as we hold into His everlasting assurance of goodness, and unlimited blessings, and forgiveness that God alone can give only if we seek his kingdom and his righteousness. When God said never to worry about tomorrow, you should at least first be part of his family(kingdom). Simple, only the heir can inherit the wealth. May God Bless us all.

Philippians 4:19
My God will supply all my needs.

P.S.
I'm greatful to know that I have inspired someone's soul. Thank you!