Silver Lining

When I say 'Im ok!'
where obviously it's just a cliche.
I mean it.
What I meant was...
I need to say it and felt the words, 'Im ok!' like I mean it.
Because that's the only way to be O.K. while every thing is honestly not.

It's sort of hoping for the best when apparently I, myself is failure.

It is how therapy goes...
And so does all of the center for *Brenda Institutions.
That's how brainiac manipulates dumbbell.
And onetime my closest friend also did make me believe I'm ok. So she can leave, believing I am.

So... I was left there contemplating ways to be ok until I found it, the silver lining.

I do hope you didn't get the idea that I found it quick because big fat NOT.
But whatever, I found it.
Or much precisely,
He found me.
And all were worth it.
- It's a perfect silver lining
I will forever greatful. -

I found truest friends for always.

I felt genuine touch ever.

I realized truth hurts but definitely sets you free.

I discovered endless ways
to be ok. The true ones.

I live in a nicest place to breathe.

And now I'm far from good,
I'm contagious.
The joy is uncontainable,
since the day I found You-
My reason to be ok today
and a guaranteed ok tomorrow for You are there; My Savior, My silver lining beyond that gloomy clouds that are about to strike me one more time. 'And yet I'm so good ready no matter what happens'.

-

Credit for Silver lining playbook for giving me an insight. Starring Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence.

-

-

-

-
Oh God,
You are very much perfect not to be praised. I'm sorry if I fail you most of the time.Through Him. We lived, moved and have our being.

*Brain damage

AudreyB.