YOU at its best!

I love the idea of never growing up. Living young, but not wild and yet free. I learned when I was a kid that love is selfless and unconditional.

... Back then, for me, every act of kindness, every of act of forgiveness, sharing something you like to people you're not really closed with, a moment of joy in a happy place, and an act compassion in the midst of sufferings  are the things that showed what selfless love is.

And I loved it all the more because of that. I love LOVE a lot because it keeps that world healthy, and my heart happy.

But years went by and I'm no longer a kid. I'm an adult and no matter how much I love to Stay young and free. I can't! Being a grown-up sucks a lot. And every belief, every thought, every perspective in a grown-up world and meaning of life suddenly felt uninteresting for me and wrong act becomes justifiable and valid because we're adult.

The meaning of love became very singular, like everything is all about me, myself and I. People are longing for a kind love that they think only a single person can give --- their love interest '---

And those who couldn't find his/hers became incomplete, alone, hopeless, and tried to find their happiness to every single thing YOU can enjoy in the world, and suddenly you go back to square one like all of those things never happened and all you can think about  is the void scarred in your heart/mind  that makes you feel incomplete.

YOU felt hopeless, depressed, anxious.
YOU tried to fill that void by going up in the mountain and finding YOURSELF.
YOU go travel abroad to experience life as its best,
YOU go party every night to be completely alive.
YOU work very hard because it makes you feel worthy and needed.
YOU go YOLO  because it keeps YOUR life exciting.

I'm not saying these because I'm envious, jelous  or something or maybe I am. I am just deceiving myself and tried to justify my life.

Or maybe it is  because I have seen many people, pop stars, icons, etc who were able to experience all of these things but find theirselves on the same predicament;
I AM INCOMPLETE. I'M NOT WORTHY and blah blah blah despite all those achievements.

We grew up not just to grow old but to grow up meaning we're no longer a child but a son/daughter of GOD.

We are now the heir/heiress of Abraham; receiver of promises, fulfiller of the words.

And it is our time as grown-ups to give back all the glory to Him without reservation. Because I believe that it is the only way to be COMPLETE and the best and only way to find the true meaning of LOVE that we are all looking for. Why? Because GOD alone is LOVE Himself. He is the only one capable of giving selfless and unconditional love and the only one who can fill that void in your heart. And His promises are far way better than all your YOLOs'. And far more fulfilling than your bucket list.

MATT. 6:33 ...but seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.
(Tagalog; PAGSUMIKAPAN na tayo ay pagharian ng Diyos at ng kanyang KATWIRAN).

...And All these things will be added unto YOU.

Romans 12:2
Dont think and act like the people in this world, but let God change you inside, with the new way of thinking. Then you will be able to understand and accept what God wants -- all that is good and pleasing to Him and perfect.

Galatians 4: 1
... as long as the heir is a  child, he is no different from a slave....

(Read Galatians 4:1-9)

10.28.17