Bright side

I once said that whenever I face trials I assure myself that at the end of the day I will always look on the bright side of life.

What would really be a bright side looked like?
-The bright side is where love found, it is a place where God reside. Because God is Love Himself - where hope and faith renewed every day.

Psalm 27:8
My heart says of you, 'seek his face!' Your face Lord, I will seek.

When it seems like you are in a place that each and every side turns darker and you're a kind of person who get easily blinded with darkness and you suddenly felt like suffocated in the dark and get panicked that you don't longer know what to do or say anymore.
(Lost in prayer)

The Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 
- Romans 8:26

Well, I'll tell you my secret on how I get myself on bright side every now and then.

First, stay still and walk one step at a time. Don’t close your eyes.
... let it be opened all the time because in darkness even a little tiny lights that come from a hole can be seen and that would be enough reminder that you are almost there - a few steps toward the bright side or maybe even brighter side of life.

Letting your eyes close due to fear, thinking that something unbearable will appear right in front of your eyes and may trigger you to run amok or be consumed by so much fear that hindered you to make any steps is a sign of unfaithfulness - a moment the devil been waiting for.

Psalm 77:4
You kept my eyes from closing; I was too troubled to speak.

He lives to calm my troubled heart. I know that my redeemer lives.
-Unknown

One more thing is - Learn to love the dark but not the darkness that consume you, reminding yourself that you've been there and had overcome it. You did it and you always can. You've mastered it.

The darkness that consumed you were now have been defeated and has no power to make you feel weak again because you had finally made it through
And with the new strength you have in you, there will be no turning back only forward straight to your father's throne.

He became  more and more powerful, because the Lord God almighty was with him.
2 Samuel 5:10

3.28.17