Dangerous Comfort

Sometimes people justify their sins because of temporary happiness and relief it gives. The moment you see yourself validating your wrongful action and even used Bible verses or even science or human nature to defend and validate it, that's also the moment you already fell into the trap of Satan and his lies. (Little by little you quiet your conviction all for the sake of temporary sanity and happiness).

When you see yourself trap in a sinful hobby or situation, I hope you will find the courage and will to turn away from your sins and choose God today instead and maybe tomorrow you'll have a will to choose Him over again and again and again.

Whenever we seek worldly comfort, we feed our physical body and consequently denies our Holy Spirit and as we continue to feed our flesh, we starved our spirit until one day our body only craves worldly comfort and completely tarnished our conviction and intentionally forget God and His commands and His wisdom.

Whatever it is you keep on trying to forget and you keep on escaping. Let God be your comfort. Allow God to enter and renew your body, mind and spirit. Do not be slave of your own flesh.

Philippians 4: 6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

PSALM 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted
    and binds up their wounds.