I am satisfied with my care

God really cares about us. He is in control in all situations, whether we are worshipping Him behind the scene or were living in Christ's body as an active christian. But I must say that both are necessary for Christian's growth.

David Mccasland
Even when we serve God in secret, He sees it all.

Matthew 6:1-18
Give,pray and fast- to please God not to gain praise from people.

In times, we're thinking that after all the hardships, time and effort we gave, God  seems distant and doesn't care anymore. As if we are on a contract faith that after we accomplished good He must gives us a reward. Not realizing that the true christian in us- a true worshiper and servant will only reveal if after all trials and discouragement and failures, we still manage to give Him our time in a secret place just to give thanks and praise Him for being a one true God of all.

The real challenge as a Christian is to stay in faith even trials come on the way.
-qouted by me

Don't miss the opportunity to meet God in your quiet place and feel the presence of the holy spirit and say God I am satisfied with my care.

Psalm 3:4
It is better to have a heart without words than words without heart.

Daily Bread. Devotion for today.
Baymax inspired. 6.15.15