What's up with FOREVER!?

Forever has been all over my news feed today asking if it is or isn't exist?
Well, biblically speaking... it does. Forever means eternal. Two ways; either eternal death or eternal life. I beleive both and I chose LIFE now and forever so help me God.

On the other hand, the world defines forever as life long partner, your better half, your infinity and beyond, your I do...

Genesis 2:18
And the Lord God said; it is not good that a man should be alone, I will make a helper suitable for him.

Im 26 and I'm NBSB and yeah I do believe in forever and I'm waiting... not really in forever but to the promise that God has given me. To His everlasting, never changing words.
Other say, 'what if he already passed by?' because 'your so choosy waiting for ideal man'.

I dont think so, because my forever meant to stay not passed by. Even if I'm hard to get he will try harder. What's wrong having an ideal man??? You must, so you'll know if he's the one.

1Corinthians 13:4
love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast.

Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Hebrews 10:36
learn to be patient, so you will please God and be given what He has promised.

But my King is here and will forever reign. Can't wait to spend a lifetime with Him. Giving all the glory He deserves. That's the kind of Forever I know and look forward.