Well done!

She still has faith
Even in the midst of pain.💕

The story of Gia Garcia is so inspiring (diagnosed with Lupus. Received miracles for 6 years, it came back year 2018 then died this month after suffering  for 3 months) but despite all that. She remains in faith up to her very last breath. She believed in God's promises. Her prayer which is healing might not be granted but all is well, she won the battle because the greatest reward is already upon her. Jesus himself is all enough.

She said; "I need His love more than the very air I breathe; it's better than life itself!" She can hear God saying; "well done my good and faithful servant".

FatherGod, some of my students may not deeply understand or do not care at all how important it is to know you. but YOU ARE GOD, you are the author and perfecter of our faith.  I really want them to get to know you Father. I pray that they will also fall inlove with YOU and not with the world. I pray that they would see how precious they are for you.

God's beautiful thoughts about you outnumbered the grains of sand. Millions of beautiful words. Look for it everyday my dear students. Don't ever let them be consumed by so much stress and depression and judgements. I pray for hope and contentment.
I know In time, they would. 🌱 💕

This is my first time to voice out my prayers
because I really want them to know that they are loved and continuously love. Another student died due to depression. Please always remind them of their true purpose and worth. Even we are faithless, God remains faithful.
#Amen👏🏼