A Wish (Glaceon! Karamatsu x Trainer! reader)

Почніть із самого початку

I set glaceon on the ground with his brothers and Meowth. "Glaceon wants to find Jirachi. I don't know why but he does." I say as glaceon nuzzles against my legs. "So this little guy wants to see a pokemon..that grants wishes?" Meowth asks as he walks up to glaceon. "What would he want to find him for?" He asks while poking glaceon's nose, making him growl softly.

"Yes and I don't know. So James...Can you take me there?" I ask hopefully and James hums while rubbing his back. "Well...fine but you owe me, okay?" I nod before all of us pile into my car. My pokemon took the front seat while the other three took the back. "Why are we in the back?" Meowth asks and I sigh "because my pokemon have priority over you." I glance at James "this is why I didn't want you to bring him." I say before we drive off with James directing me.

We eventually reach the end of the drivable road. The rest was a trail that lead up to the mountain/forest range. I sigh and shrug "okay then. Let's get walking." I say before getting out with my pokemon. Jessie and James hop out with Meowth before we start our walk. As I walk my pokemon follow behind me in an orderly line. I glance behind me for a second to see Glaceon with a cute smile. Please let Jirachi be awake. Please.

As we were passing through some trees I heard a slight growl and pause. Everyone pauses behind me. "Y/n? What's wrong?" Jessie asks and I glance over at a bundle of bushes where I heard another growl before seeing a familiar set of eyes. I gulp and step back "everyone run." I whisper and James hums. I turn around and yell "RUN!" just as a hounddoom jumps from the bushes. I scoop up Glaceon while James and Jessie scoop up the others before we run away from the wild hounddoom. I was falling behind but I yell for the others to keep running.

Well I lost my footing and trip over something. I fell and clutch glaceon to my chest. Right when I fell the hounddoom bites my leg and pulls my back. I let out a shriek and let go of glaceon as I try to escape. Glaceon had concern filled eyes and I wave him away. "Run! Get to safety! I'll be fine!" He shook his head and with a growl jumps onto the back of the hounddoom. I saw him bite the pokemon's ear and wasn't letting go.

The hound doom let go of my leg and focused on getting the smaller pokemon off. Then I remember something. I had a pokeball strong enough to contain the hounddoom. I pull out the ball and yell for glaceon to jump off. He nods and does so right as I threw the ball. I wait for a second in anticipation and nothing happened. It worked.

I huff and pant softly before picking the ball up and storing it away. "Well I got a new pokemon to train." I say and pick up my glaceon. "As for you, I told you to escape." I say and he just licks my nose. I smile and hug him to my chest "oh how can anyone stay mad at someone like you?" I coo before kissing his head. I went to find my brother who was coming back to find me after I had screamed in pain. I told him what happened and he seemed impressed.

Eventually we found Jirachi. I have my brother and Jessie stay back. I carefully approach the pokemon and gently clear my throat. "Hm? Oh hello." He says which surprises me. "Um. Hello Jirachi."

I know that Jirachi doesn't talk but I wanted to have him talk.

"What can I do for you?" He asks and I hum "well it's not what you can do for me but my glaceon. You see he was the one who wanted to come here." I say and Glaceon squirms in my arms so I set him down. "Oh. Well can I do for you?" He asks and glaceon tells him. Or well I assume so sense I can't speak pokemon.

"Oh? Well what is your wish then?" Jirachi asks and glaceon tells. I saw Jirachi look surprised "really? Why?" He asks and glaceon glances back at me. Jirachi looks at me and I tilt my head. Jirachi smiles and nods "I can do that. Can you bring his brothers over?" Jirachi asks and I nod before bringing the brothers over. Jirachi smiles before placing a hand on glaceon's head. "Your wish is granted."

I cover my eyes as a bright light shines from them but when I open my eyes I saw 6 human men. I was surprised to say the least when the one in blue clothing (because logic) walks up to me. I look him up and down "..glace?" I ask and he blushes "yeah..how do I look?" He asks and I laugh softly "well you're human now and I mean you look great." I say and he tilts his head "but?" I hum and look at his brothers who were talking with one another. They seemed happy.

"But why would you want to be human?" I ask and he smiles before hugging me. He pulls back and held my face "Because if I'm human I can finally do this." He says before kissing me softly and I blush hard. He pulls away and I was in shock. I snap out of it and smile softly "o-oh..okay." I say and he smiles before nuzzling my face.

"Hold on a second! He can't just kiss my sister! That's- Ah!" He was cut off by having ice shot at his feet. I turn to look at glaceon to see him smile "looks like we still have our abilities and y/n..If you don't mind I want to have an actual name." I hum and nod "okay. What is your name going to be then?" I ask and he blushes "I would like it..if you could call me..Karamatsu?" He asks shyly and I smile before kissing his forehead.

"That's perfectly fine. Now" I pause and turn to my brother "Let's go home." He nods and slightly glares at Karamatsu who just holds me closer with a smirk. We all head back down the trail and I held Karamatsu's hand. I pause for a second and turn him to face me. I pinch his face and he winces "that's for making me worried with the hounddoom." I say and he hums rubbing his cheek.

I smile and reach out to caress the other side of his face. "But this is for helping me." I say softly before kissing him softly. He hums and I can feel the happiness coming from him as he kisses back. We pull away and go back to walking.

I will say that it's a little weird that my now boyfriend used to be my pokemon. Though I'm happy to have him and he seems much happier now that he can actually act on his feelings.

Yeah, I literally caught myself a boyfriend and I couldn't be happier.