Chapter 27

QUICK UPDATE :D and sorry it's kinda crap... I was rushed by a certain someone to do a 'Calra' chapter...and I hope your happy now haha and plus it's like 3:30am so..... Ya enjoy

~~~~~~~~

We were all upstairs just casually all lying around in Louis' room chatting and joking around.

"So when are you all leaving for tour?" I asked no one in particular. I was lying in between Niall and Davina on Louis bed. I had my head on Niall's lap and had my legs across Davina's lap. Niall hadn't stopped playing with my hair since I lay down....which I didn't mind at all.

"In about 2 or 3 weeks I think?" Liam said from the floor beside the bed. I didn't say anything in response. I was gonna miss these boys.

*Ciara's POV*

"Erin can I talk to you?" I asked her. She nodded before following me down the stairs to the living room. I sat down on the couch with my back to the stairs and Erin sat on the chair across from me.

"What's up?" She said, worry written all over her face. "I know that this is a weird question," I began, fidgeting with my fingers and catching her gaze. "But do you think....I don't know....do you think that Calum likes me? ..like...like likes me?"

"Um duh have you seen the way he looks at you?" She says like she's stating the obvious. I felt my cheeks redden at the thought of me and him together, but then I realised something, he's going on tour..he's going to have millions of girls throwing themselves at him, "but I'm scared...what if we did get together and then he went on tour..it would be so easy to lose him...and I don't wanna lose him Erin. Calum means the world to me...and he is the best thing that's ever happened to me...and what if he gets bored of me? Will he just drop me for someone better?......I'm falling for him and fast..and if he's not there to catch me...then I don't know what I'll do"

Erin didn't say anything. She just looked at me with a sad smile nodding. I could tell she was speechless and I was as well. I watched Erin get up, looking at the staircase behind me, then she patted me on the shoulder with a wide smile and walked away.

I blinked- what was the point of that speech?. She left me with no words, not even ones of encouragement.

I sighed about to wander downstairs to the basement when a pair of arms stopped me in my tracks and wrapped around my waist from behind. Calum's scent radiated off him, the usual mixture of vanilla and mint. I could feel his soft hair graze off my cheek as he sleepily hummed into my ear cuddling into me.

Goosebumps rose on my skin and my breath hitched when Calum lightly kissed at the nape of my neck before nuzzling his face into it. His front was completely pressed to my back as his arms around me tightened.

"Ciara" Calum whispered in his deep tone, chuckling slightly at my slight gasp when he lightly dug his teeth into my neck.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered, my eyes fluttering closed, discovering a new sensation. Calum's hands slid down to my hips, resting them there as his thumb lightly caressed them. His lips slowly worked their way up my jawline, stopping at the flesh just behind my ear, "From the way you make me feel Ciara," Calum began as he kissed my jaw, " I could never get bored of you... Not ever."

I let out a shaky breath as his hands slowly moved up and down my sides, coming to the conclusion that the real reason Erin had left me alone was because Calum had heard what I'd said from behind me. It wasn't that I was ashamed of those words, it was just that I knew I would never have the guts to say them to Calum face-to-face.

"And for the record," Calum mumbled into my neck, his tone vibrating off my skin, " I wouldn't want to loose you either," he turned me around and backed me up until I hit the wall between the stairs and the basement, " you mean the world to me too, I would never pick someone else over you because there's no one more perfect than you, and," Calum learned forward, pressing our bodies together, whispering in my ear,

" I'm falling for you too...so fast"