Chapter 5

We walked straight to H&M because we know we didn't make it to be the first 10 into Hollister.

"Oh my god Erin,"

Maeve said holding up a yellow summer dress.

"You have to try this on!"

Davina and Ciara nodded in agreement.

"Ok fine but you are all trying stuff on aswell"

I said pointing at them.

"We are just going to go to the men's section, text me when your done have fun"

Harry said with a smirk while walking away with Zayn.

"Ok bye" I said turning back to the girls who had already a pile of clothes in their arms.

Once satisfied with at least 15 items each we made our way to the dressing rooms. Every time we tried on something new we had to come out and the others approval on the outfit. That's just how we have always done it.

After trying on everything we each had one thing left. Mine was a red flowy, strapless dress, it had a heart shape cut at the bust and went to mid thigh and it complimented my figure. i stepped out of the dressing room and saw the girls, we all gasped. we all looked great, Davina was wearing a light pink play suit, Maeve was wearing a light blue lace sleeveless dress that went to mid thigh and Ciara wore a dark grey higher thigh body con.

"Woah! We are all getting these dresses, right now!"

I said while going back into the dressing room to change back into my clothes.

A few minutes later we were at the cash register paying for our dresses,

"I'm gonna text Harry and let him know that we are ready to go eat" I said after paying.

Me: Hey, we are ready to go eat, are you coming?

Harry: ya sure where will we meet you?

"Where do you want to eat?"

I asked the girls, they all shrugged their shoulders.

"How about domino's pizza?"

Maeve suggested, I'm not surprised, she loves her pizza.

"Ya sure ok"

I replied with the other two girls nodding

Me: what about domino's pizza?

Harry: ya sure, we'll meet you there :)

Me: ok see you soon

______________________________________________________________

Please vote comment or share :) follow me on twitter if you want @IrishBlue_Eyes